• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No betting sponsor!

https://twitter.com/BurnleyOfficial/status/1548985974360870912

Comment

Originally posted by Bermuda Iron View Post

I think the shorts and socks are white, which is great. They only wore claret on Sat as Sheff Utd wore all white.
      Thanks, that's good news, I'm pretty much white > blue > claret, for our shorts, so ideal.

Comment

Hull City away (hashtag get the plane in).

Comment

Nice blankly-staring-in-different-directions tribute to Kraftwerk by the players, there.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post
            Nice blankly-staring-in-different-directions tribute to Kraftwerk by the players, there.
            Oh you gon' done it now:

Comment

That Hull away kit in full is rather smart...

Comment

Scunthorpe away (the previous change kit is the third apparently).

It's quite something. I like it. Reminds me of the fabulous sunsets visible across the flatlands of the Trent Valley. When you've had a couple of tabs of acid.

Comment

Yeah, that's really nice - though at first glance I thought it was some decades old French jersey you'd dig out to show a previous club with a BMW sponsor!

Props for having the badge in proper colours on it too, too many clubs would have allowed it to be recoloured.

Comment

Oh you beautiful Baggies...

Comment

Haven't they done that, and done it better without the fade on the stripes, only quite recently.

Comment

Yeah, 2018/19 and other variations of the yellow and green stripes in recent years too.

It's actually starting to look a little tired now.

Comment

Originally posted by jwdd27 View Post
                          Scunthorpe away (the previous change kit is the third apparently).

It's quite something. I like it. Reminds me of the fabulous sunsets visible across the flatlands of the Trent Valley. When you've had a couple of tabs of acid.

You'e got the same issue as us here in your sponsor's refusal to change their text colour. If they could've moved from grey to black it would look a lot neater.

Comment

Suddenly our home kit looks beautiful.

Because this monstrosity is our away kit. Saw someone asking what the shorts were like... as if they could possibly save it.

Comment

Yes, that is unpleasant. But clutching at straws, they haven't recoloured the badge...

Comment

It's so bad I initially thought it must be the new Forest Green Rovers kit.

Comment

Their extremely cringey Twitter admin made a similar joke as well

https://twitter.com/FGRFC_Official/status/1550138538003406857

Comment

Originally posted by Uros Predic View Post
                                    Suddenly our home kit looks beautiful.

Because this monstrosity is our away kit. Saw someone asking what the shorts were like... as if they could possibly save it.

It might look better on the pitch.

If it blends in with the grass.

Comment

Is the kit manufacturer called Oxen? It's ... not the most sporty name for a sportswear company, is it?

Comment

Has Shrewsbury's been posted yet

https://twitter.com/UmbroUK/status/1550391622747160577?t=gIRhkKkjAJIChKq05R_ABg&s=19

It's already infinity times better than last season's because its not yellow!

Although the collar is awful.

But, not yellow, so...

Comment

Don't sleep on Brighton's new one

Comment

I may well get to experience that Doncaster monstrosity up close next week.

It may please folk that JCT600 have extended their shirt sponsorship of Bradford City up to 2026

Comment

Originally posted by Nesta View Post
                                              Don't sleep on Brighton's new one
                                              Why am I not surprised that a Palace fan's said this? It's fucking awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                                                Is the kit manufacturer called Oxen? It's ... not the most sporty name for a sportswear company, is it?
                                                Apparently, their official name is Elite Pro Sports, which, you'd suggest, sounds infinitely better.

Comment

I absolutely love the Doncaster one - would love that at the Villa!

Comment

Originally posted by Tapiocahead View Post
                                                    I may well get to experience that Doncaster monstrosity up close next week.
                                                    I'm truly sorry. I'll have to look at it tomorrow.

I called it a monstrosity on twitter and another Rovers fan replied "Can I ask why you think that?"
                                                    Because I have eyes. Look at it! It's like a Motocross jersey for someone sponsored by an energy drink.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X