Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Colours Red
    replied
    I prefer alternating sleeves with halved shirts. That raglan effect swooping into the white half isn't great either.

Leave a comment:

• ursus arctos
    replied
    Atleti with a special retro kit and badge to celebrate their 120th anniversa

Like Athletic Club, in homage to which they were formed, Atleti originally wore blue and white halves.
    Last edited by ursus arctos; 26-04-2023, 20:44.

Leave a comment:

• Ray de Galles
    replied
    Pretty nice new change shirt for Wales Women, though quite Slovenian ;

https://twitter.com/fawales/status/1640980381624090626?s=61&t=AGYaHxwtRU_HNs0TqPMaJg

Leave a comment:

• Felicity, I guess so
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
    Did you buy them both FIGS?
    No, I have enough crap that 'might be worth something', sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Nocturnal Submission
    replied
    Their Wiki page is quite interesting. Now called Gilport Lions apparently, a rare example of a change to a portmanteau of the new owners' names.

The badge and the manager, Daniel "Hotdog" Nare, show that they haven't forgotten their roots though.

They also seem to be prepared to look beyond their country's borders in their quest for silverware:

FA Vase Winners 2017 beating Tamworth rovers in the final[citation needed]

Leave a comment:

• Kevin S
    replied
    Did you buy them both FIGS?

Leave a comment:

• Felicity, I guess so
    replied
    I had vaguely noted Botswana Meat Commission 's username without thinking it was a team so was somewhat surprised to find not one but two shirts hanging in a charity shop in Castle Douglas, Dumfries and Galloway of all places.

Are they in some sort of fans' link up with Threave Rovers? I think we should be told more...

Leave a comment:

• Nocturnal Submission
    replied
    Originally posted by Auntie Beryl View Post

Derbyshire lad, too.

Leave a comment:

• Auntie Beryl
    replied
    _86345618_86345617.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Nesta
    replied
    David Elleray is good now

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Thistle
    replied
    Originally posted by Jobi1 View Post
    Not a playing shirt, but still...

Even more glad I voted for them on the most hated clubs thread

Leave a comment:

• Jobi1
    replied
    Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
    It's the third kit. They just seem to be wearing it more than expected. No idea why they haven't got it on sale. Although stocks are very low of the main blue and amber kit according to Sib in the club shop.
    We've had that a few times in recent years, when our kit providers have cleverly given us white away kits as an alternative to our red home kits, not taking into account the fact we're in a division with teams whose home kit is equal parts red and white, thereby meaning we can't wear either of them. Most annoyingly, the alternative shirts they've come up with for those games at the last minute and never put on sale have typically been the best ones of the season.

Leave a comment:

• Jobi1
    replied
    Not a playing shirt, but still...

Leave a comment:

• Felicity, I guess so
    replied
    Nooooo, that's the acid-wash tie-dye stuff my wee brother wore to raves in Rosyth back in the day

Leave a comment:

• ursus arctos
    replied
    adiidas cashes in on cherry blossom madness

[https://twitter.com/vsrsus/status/1638831290853253122?s=61&t=xvOireV8JOIS_CpbTtDBow

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/podcast...a-hanami-2023/

Leave a comment:

• Ray de Galles
    replied
    Originally posted by Botswana Meat Commission View Post
    I’m surprised Forest Green haven’t got a mention, though I *think* most are pretty tolerable here and aren’t that bothered by a pie with no animal products in it.
    Is this in the right thread?

Leave a comment:

• Botswana Meat Commission
    replied
    That’s awful.

Leave a comment:

• 3 Colours Red
    replied
    On the other hand, it's Castore so expect the pinstripes to start peeling off and the shamrock to be sewn upside-down.

Leave a comment:

• Simon G
    replied
    Ireland you sexy bastards!!
    https://twitter.com/classicshirts/status/1637839716425908226

Leave a comment:

• Botswana Meat Commission
    replied
    I’m surprised Forest Green haven’t got a mention, though I *think* most are pretty tolerable here and aren’t that bothered by a pie with no animal products in it.

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Thistle
    replied
    It's the third kit. They just seem to be wearing it more than expected. No idea why they haven't got it on sale. Although stocks are very low of the main blue and amber kit according to Sib in the club shop.

Leave a comment:

• 3 Colours Red
    replied
    Have they said why, PT? You're with Umbro, aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• elguapo4
    replied
    Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
    Twice in recent months Shrewsbury have worn their red change strip for away games. But that strip isn't available for fans to buy. It's all a bit odd.
    Most clubs can't wait to take your money.

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Thistle
    replied
    Twice in recent months Shrewsbury have worn their red change strip for away games. But that strip isn't available for fans to buy. It's all a bit odd.

Leave a comment:

• Exiled off Main Street
    replied
    The new 2023 away shirt the Revs wore last night. Worn with Red Shorts.

revolution-adidas-away-kit-2023-2024-600x428.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X