Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simon G View Post
    Charlton

After the Millwall one, I think thats my next favourite on this thread. Less is more here I reckon.

Comment

Yes, I really like that, and I'm not normally disposed to red shirts. Helps I didn't know about the sponsor before the first look, I guess.
      ​​

Comment

It's a selfie, the pic is reversed.
        I know...

Comment

Aside from the green dot on the i, this is beautiful from the Baggies

Comment

Wealdstone away 2022-24 (Home kit same as last season)

WFCYellowfront_480x.jpg

Comment

I really like Watford's:

Comment

Rotherham kit number 3.

ollie_rathbone_-_kit_3_-_008__1_-removebg-preview.png

Comment

That is gorgeous. Who are the manufacturer though?

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                    Someone got to create at the spatter paint table in school today!

Comment

So, in baseball there are these gimmicky uniforms called "City Connect" - the equivalent of the shit one Nike do in the Premier League. So, yeah.... maybe we should all consider ourselves fortunate.

https://twitter.com/Padres/status/1542906001417912320?t=7VoIzHZTGA4VMaf90Rm8Iw&s=19

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post

That is gorgeous. Who are the manufacturer though?
                        O'Neills, the Irish kit company that supply most of the GAA teams

Comment

Apparently, they also do soccer kits outside of Ireland for such eclectic clientele as DR Congo, Wycombe and Hartlepool, Adelaide in Aussie rules, and Warrington and St Helens in rugby league.

Comment

The sponsor logo is the wrong size – it needed to be reduced by about 10% so that the smaller word all fits within the navy central band. As it is, I read it as Ideal Eating at first.

Comment

I really like Watford's:

Yes, that's really nice, but the sponsor's logo is way too big.

Comment

NewShirt22_23.jpg
                                Released for pre-order. There's no sponsor yet. It's fairly plain but they have added the metalwork from the side of Trent Bridge to the arms.

Comment

NewShirt22_23_2.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bf/c3...1a072097e5.jpg Link for those who haven't seen the bridge up close.
                                  Last edited by Harbinger of Hope; 01-07-2022, 18:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Discordant Resonance View Post
                                    Apparently, they also do soccer kits outside of Ireland for such eclectic clientele as DR Congo, Wycombe and Hartlepool, Adelaide in Aussie rules, and Warrington and St Helens in rugby league.
                                    And also did this lovely one earlier this year for the ever-excellent Second Captains podcast

Comment

It's alright, the stripes are too broad and too few though.
                                      Last edited by Ray de Galles; 01-07-2022, 18:41.

Comment

I really like Watford's:

Dull, dull, dull.

Sponsor too big (as already mentioned) and, without red shorts, not Watford enough for me.
                                        Last edited by Ray de Galles; 01-07-2022, 18:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Orange View Post
                                          I have to say, I agree with the doyen in the field ;

https://twitter.com/truecolourskits/status/1542625266551373831?s=21&t=wolF1zq0Am66lWhoPdiLLQ

Comment

Certainly the best they've had for a number of years. Disappointed that they've changed from 'boilers' to 'heating', which is far less comical.

Comment

As long as they still have someone wearing a seven foot tall foam recreation of a heat pump or somesuch walking around The Hawthorns, I'd be able to make peace with that.

Comment

Stockport County have brought back white shorts, which I think we last had in our last Football League season. It reminds me a bit of a Darren Anderton era Portsmouth design. We've done a nod to our 1979 Argentina shirt with the stripes all wrong.

FWmHT9yWAAELi6T.png

FWmHXdXWYAEolvy.png

FWmHbs7XgAIlrn6.png
                                                Last edited by Crystal Staples; 01-07-2022, 22:17.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
                                                  As long as they still have someone wearing a seven foot tall foam recreation of a heat pump or somesuch walking around The Hawthorns, I'd be able to make peace with that.
                                                  Yes! My son loves boiler man.

The Albion kit is a throwback to the late 70s, with the diagonal wba logo but also the knitted top effect. I have a 1978 original, with number 7 (for Robson) on the back. I often wonder if it's worth a few quid.

It's a good kit. As ray said, the stripes are still too broad but at least narrower than the previous year. Also, agreed about the need to shrink the logo and also that silly green dot.

And of course, I can't pass final judgement until I see what the back looks like.

Comment

Boca Juniors have allowed their sponsorship deal to expire (I think I mentioned this was going to happen), and released their new home kit this week. It got its debut in tonight's 3–0 home loss to Banfield, and I have to grudgingly admit it looks pretty nice.

Pictures of it on this page, because all the photos I can find aren't downloadable due to being something called a WEBP file (and clicking 'save as' and changing the extension doesn't result in anything the board will let me upload).

Comment

Working...
                                                    X