Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post

That's poor

Repeat of the word "fuck" in the same sentence...
    This is why Scots want independence. Two completely different countries.

Comment

The Conservative Party

[URL]https://twitter.com/sebastianepayne/status/1163052204854566912?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Can't help feeling that Luke will be happy with this level of hatred. Seems like what he was always seeking

Comment

I've never been much of one for worrying a lot about what the enemy is feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by anton pulisov View Post

And because you wouldn't be able to buy another bottle anyway
            If supplies of champagne become constricted post Brexit I will be leading the charge into No. 10's wine cellar.

Also, speaking as someone who relies on medication to ensure I can live a "normal" life, fuck Brexit and every stupid fucking cunt that voted for it, but mostly fuck the lying liars who laid the ground for it to even be an issue. A special place in Hell indeed.

Comment

Listen. Disagreement is fine. Strongly worded disagreement is fine. Flat out abuse is not.

Play the ball, not the man. And use the sodding Ignore function.

Comment

https://twitter.com/thatginamiller/status/1163125192442482688?s=20

We need to take to the streets, frankly.

Comment

That story doesn't seem to be very well sourced.

Comment

At least he isn't "engaging", that would be a lot worse.

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon View Post
                      That story doesn't seem to be very well sourced.
                      The mail are reporting it too

[URL]https://twitter.com/jl_owen/status/1163104414330232833?s=21[/URL]

Comment

I'm sure she wants all kinds of hideousness. The Independent story goes a lot further.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post
                          Also the Telegraph.

Comment

I think it just shows her monumental stupidity combined with her monumental cruelty.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggchaser View Post
                              I think it just shows her monumental stupidity combined with her monumental cruelty.
                              both qualities apparently essential for success in today's Conservative Party

Comment

This for me.

Her parents were refugees from Uganda I believe and unfortunately to avenge their suffering she's decided to make millions suffer.

There are 3 million EU citizens in the UK and a million plus UK citizens in the EU who are now pawns in a nasty power game.

Patel has decided to go all hardline to prove what?

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post

both qualities apparently essential for success in today's Conservative Party
                                  Well yes, as we have come to lean over here, the cruelty is the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post

This for me.

Her parents were refugees from Uganda I believe and unfortunately to avenge their suffering she's decided to make millions suffer.

There are 3 million EU citizens in the UK and a million plus UK citizens in the EU who are now pawns in a nasty power game.

Agreed, isn't it like 4-5 million Brits in the EU though?

Comment

She's going to wind up going to jail when this is all over. I know it's unusual for a home secretary to get prosecuted in the UK, but she is so fucking stupid that it's going to be unavoidable.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post

She's going to wind up going to jail when this is all over. I know it's unusual for a home secretary to get prosecuted in the UK, but she is so fucking stupid that it's going to be unavoidable.
                                        Her illegal contacts/negotiations with Israel whilst one holiday there are a good starting point. I don't think it's ever been explained what she actually did.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post

Of course she isn't. She'll have some non-executive directorates and consultancies like the rest of them.

Comment

Quite.

TAB sounds rather like a pink-hatted member of the #Resistance there

Comment

I'll get to test out that new hard-ass border in early November when I return from Switzerland. I have the settled status sorted but it could be interesting...

Comment

I think you people all underestimate how stupid she is. I expect her to do something along the lines of admitting on television to having had someone kidnapped or murdered.

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post
                                                  That she's worthy of the attention of the Daily Mail.

This is where we are. This is who really is running the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post

That she's worthy of the attention of the Daily Mail.

This is where we are. This is who really is running the country.
                                                    And he's got his own TV show now. Dacre I mean.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X