Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump's Card

I was (half) kidding about the meds. More likely the wiretapping stuff is just another deliberately set bush-fire to distract from the fact that his so-called administration actually hasn't been able to do anything legislatively at all. The revised immigration procedures have been promised "next week," since the airports debacle a month ago. There's also no coherent plan to replace Obamacare on the horizon. Basically he doesn't know how to do anything a US president is supposed to do, instead he does what he's good at and kicks up another cloud of lies and innuendo. I'm no psychiatrist, but I wouldn't be surprised if, deep down, he isn't starting to get quite scared. Bullshit may carry someone to the White House, but it won't help them live there. At some point that must penetrate even the most gargantuan ego.

Comment

Trump's Card

Trump's Twitter is always at its most unhinged on Friday night and Saturday, because Ivanka and Jared are observant.

Comment

Trump's Card

ursus arctos wrote: I just like reminding everyone of the Attorney General's full name
        I looked up who Mr Beauregard is.

Comment

Trump's Card

ursus arctos wrote: I just like reminding everyone of the Attorney General's full name
          I looked up who Mr Beauregard is.

Comment

Trump's Card

He sounds a bit like a successor to Bergerac, as conceived by Alan Partridge.

Comment

Trump's Card

Ha ha. This paper is absolutely as shit as I imagined it.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/03/the-polls-actually-show-that-trump-is-still-winning/

Apparently agreeing with some soundbites is "supporting Trump's agenda".

Comment

Trump's Card

Sessions looks like a Munchkin.

Comment

Trump's Card

He looks even worse when he gives a press conference.

Comment

Trump's Card

Sessions is an Illinois Nazi.

Comment

Trump's Card

This guy?

Comment

Trump's Card

Indeed.

I hate Illinois Nazis.

Comment

Trump's Card

Who framed Roger [strike]Rabbit[/strike] Stone?

Comment

Trump's Card

Comment

Trump's Card

Roger Stone lost it on Twitter earlier.

Tweets now deleted of course, but Twitter never forgets.

Comment

Trump's Card

I have serious doubts about the approach of highlighting wikileaks role in the election. I think Assange is as dodgy as fuck, but the one thing that nobody is questioning is the veracity of all the DNC emails that have been hacked. Talk about the Russians by all means, and make it clear that wikileaks clearly has a massive agenda which is pro Russia pro Trump. But there's enough mileage in the Republicans' shit to not be drawing attention to the fact that the Democrats are nearly as shitty.

Stone's twitter meltdown on the other hand is worth going after

Comment

Trump's Card

The Wikileaks on the Democrats wasn't that bad really, was it?

There's a suggestion Mike Pence has been hacked. That could be tasty.

Comment

Trump's Card

Pence was "hacked" more than a year ago because he used AOL email while he was governor, and his details were stolen along with those of hundreds of thousands of others. It is a very different situation from the targeted hacks on Podesta and the DNC.

Trump had Spicer double down on the demand for a Congressional investigation into the alleged wiretaps, despite the fact that the GOP leadership spent the morning running away from the unhinged allegations.

But if 45 really insists on a robust investigation into the reasons why his campaign staff kept turning up in intercepted communications with Russian officials, who are we to stop him?

Comment

Trump's Card

But the alleged hack and the use of AOL have only become news now? Is there any chance of it being revealed now that very sensitive information was hacked?

Comment

Trump's Card

Comment

Trump's Card

That person likes making numbered lists.

Comment

Trump's Card

The other side use long lists.

Comment

Trump's Card

The Republican weekend response to the Sessions thing has been pretty hilarious.

They have spent their hours claiming that Obama also met with Russian ambassadors, and that Democrats on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee met with Russian ambaassadors.

Completely ignoring the fact that the big deal was that Sessions told a clear untruth about it in his confirmation hearings. Nobody would have given a fuck had Sessions said "Yes, I met with the ambassador". But he said "No, I didn't". Which means that (a) he lied; and (b) people are wondering why he lied.

The fuckers in the US "media", of course, have totally ignored the fact that this is the important distinction, and have let the Republican talking heads just carry on as if meeting Russians was what was being complained about, rather than the whole Covering Something Up By Lying business.

Comment

Trump's Card

So, this is happening

The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trump’s assertion that President Barack Obama ordered the tapping of Mr. Trump’s phones, senior American officials said on Sunday. Mr. Comey has argued that the highly charged claim is false and must be corrected, they said, but the department has not released any such statement.

Mr. Comey, who made the request on Saturday after Mr. Trump leveled his allegation on Twitter, has been working to get the Justice Department to knock down the claim because it falsely insinuates that the F.B.I. broke the law, the officials said.
                                                The most senior official in the Department of Justice is of course Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III.

Comment

Trump's Card

Man who served two tours of duty with US army in Afghanistan, including sustaining brain injury in explosion, turns to drugs. Will be deported after being arrested for drug use.

Comment

Trump's Card

ursus arctos wrote: Trump had Spicer double down on the demand for a Congressional investigation into the alleged wiretaps, despite the fact that the GOP leadership spent the morning running away from the unhinged allegations.
                                                    Presumably such an investigation would be conducted by both Republican and Democrat representatives? The latter should focus on establishing precisely from where the allegations originated.

Are Trump and cronies deliberately taking aim at Comey / FBI, or is he / it just getting in the way as the White House tries to deflect attention away from things Russian? I'm assuming the latter, but does anyone else think or know differently?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X