Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump's Card

Yeah, that photo did the rounds after the election. That was when Trump was calling all his enemies up to his penthouse in Trump Tower to humiliate them one by one.

Comment

Trump's Card

Utter cuntishness:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dreamer-deportation-daniela-vargas_us_58b8920fe4b0d2821b4cc632

Comment

Trump's Card

Couple of tweaks and this Trump tweet could have come from Opta.

Since November 8th, Election Day, the Stock Market has posted $3.2 trillion in GAINS and consumer confidence is at a 15 year high. Jobs!

Comment

Trump's Card

Sean of the Shed wrote: Trump orders his 28 day aged steak And with ketchup.
          I know I shouldn't be snobby about this sort of thing, but I think it tells you a lot about him. If you are cooking a steak to that extreme you might as well have one of those reformed grillsteaks you get from Iceland. And I bet he called it red sauce as well.
          No one could call you snobby. Anything above medium rare is a hanging offence and putting fucking catsup on a steak gets you drawn and quartered, too.

Comment

Trump's Card

I like well done steaks.

Comment

Trump's Card

Satchmo Distel wrote: Utter cuntishness:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dreamer-deportation-daniela-vargas_us_58b8920fe4b0d2821b4cc632
              So they are arguing that she knowingly overstayed her 90 day tourist visa in 2002 as a seven year old.

Comment

Trump's Card

ursus arctos wrote: Ah, Tubbs, you were right.

The first meeting Sessions had withe ambassador was at the GOP convention in Cleveland.

And the Journal is reporting that Sessions' campaign PAC made for that trip.
                Ah cheers.

Is that a problem? PAC paying for alleged Senate business?

Edit- of course not. He's going there anyway for party business, isn't he?

Comment

Trump's Card

But if you could get the taxpayer to pay for your meeting, why would instead pay for it out of limited campaign funds?

Also, why would you be the only member of the Armed Services Committee to meet with the Russian ambassador in 2016, and why would you do it twice - once during a campaign convention, and once immediately after your candidate had widely reported remarks on the Russian President?

It may be circumstantial, but it's pretty compelling. Why you would then "forget" it during confirmation hearings like a convenient Earnest Saunders... well...

Comment

Trump's Card

There's also the fact that it was shortly after the first meeting (and other meetings between Trumpkins and Kislyak) that the GOP platform on Ukraine was softened (the only change made at the convention).

Comment

Trump's Card

I don't know it's deliberate but Sessions looks frail. It might help him out of this shit but it''s not a good look for a big job going forward.

Comment

Trump's Card

Trump accuses Obama wire tapping his office phone.

Comment

Trump's Card

He's reached the level of just throwing as much shit as possible at his critics and hoping some of it sticks. This is political chimping.

Comment

Trump's Card

Tubby Isaacs wrote: Trump accuses Obama wire tapping his office phone.
                            haha, yours and everybody else's mate.

Comment

Trump's Card

He's back to bitching about Arnie and The Apprentice now.

Comment

Trump's Card

That "Schumer met Russians in 2003" is great.

Some of his fans were on CiF trying to make out Sessions was in trouble for "talking to a Russian".

Any chance of Mike Pence getting in some shit for emailing around FBI information on his server and getting hacked?

Comment

Trump's Card

He's off his meds again.

Comment

Trump's Card

Is he likely to get asked about Meds?

Gordo once had Andrew Marr ask him if he took anti-depressants, based on what a retired advertizing excutive said on a blog.

Comment

Trump's Card

'Just admit it, Mr Roosevelt! Admit you're a cripple! The American people need to know! You're a big spaz, aren't you?'

Comment

Trump's Card

Is he likely to get asked about Meds?

His personal physician will answer those questions

Comment

Trump's Card

Christ. He looks worse than the doctor in Supersize Me.

In other news, is there anything here to bite John Sessions on the arse?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/04/jeff-sessions-legal-past-democrats-trump-administration

Comment

Trump's Card

Christ. He looks worse than the doctor in Supersize Me.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/04/jeff-sessions-legal-past-democrats-trump-administration

Comment

Trump's Card

Tubby Isaacs wrote: Christ. He looks worse than the doctor in Supersize Me.

Didn't that used to be Tony Slattery's job back in the 80's?

Comment

Trump's Card

Tubbs, his name is Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III

Do try to keep up.

Sessions perjured himself; he doesn't really need to be "tripped up"

Comment

Trump's Card

It was a gag. John Sessions is a comedian.

Not tripped up now. I mean later.

Comment

Trump's Card

I just like reminding everyone of the Attorney General's full name

Comment

Working...
                                                    X