Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-2

Comment

Well yes but more that their next game is a guaranteed 3 points and then a poor performance from Franchise could send us down.

Comment

We just need to win this.

Comment

FUCK

Comment

2-3

Comment

I don't know which one of us has the stronger curse/reverse curse on the game here.

Comment

Haha

Comment

(I don't hold with any of that old nonsense, meself like)

Comment

Another Pigs penalty saved.

Comment

3-3

Comment

Draw

Comment

95th minute equaliser against Portsmouth and 96th minute equaliser against Charlton mean Oxford still have a chance of getting in the playoffs. Clearly, with Wimbledon’s 97th minute equaliser, late equalisers were the thing today.

Comment

Very good defensive display in second half from City. Thought we were dropping too deep at times, but think Main going off helped TJ Eyoma regain his composure and if we'd been a bit sharper up top we could have been more comfortable. Montsma back to his best and McGrandles was superb picking off stray passes and starting attacks. Hilarious result at Stanley too, with Marquis' grabbing his third of the evening to rescue a point for the home side. So, as things stand Lincoln are third in the table (hahaha, wtf?) and need one point to be sure of play offs.

Donny however, have just equalised against Posh, so we're not out of the race for second just yet

Comment

I'm claiming a hat trick of assists tonight.

The equaliser came as I was checking for a final score and I celebrated so much I missed a goal in the game I'm at, even though part of the reason in being here is to distract me.
                              Last edited by Ray de Galles; 27-04-2021, 22:05.

Comment

Originally posted by San Bernardhinault View Post
                                95th minute equaliser against Portsmouth and 96th minute equaliser against Charlton mean Oxford still have a chance of getting in the playoffs. Clearly, with Wimbledon’s 97th minute equaliser, late equalisers were the thing today.
                                They seem to have been a thing all season in this division.

Comment

Good to see Donny finding some fight. Hope they show it against Rochdale on Saturday.

Comment

Great win by Blackpool at Sunderland tonight after two disappointing defeats. Their game in hand now makes me think the fourth play off spot is for Portsmouth and Oxford to fight over.

Comment

Shame Portsmouth have something to play for.

Comment

charlton are in that bunch too, tony c- and they've got a game in hand

Looks as though Lincoln have confirmed their place in the play offs- congrats RobW imp and Michael Appleton

Blackpool too.
                                        5 Blackpool 43 20 11 12 54 37 17 71 D
                                        6 Portsmouth 44 20 9 15 62 49 13 69
                                        7 Oxford Utd 44 20 8 16 70 54 16 68 W
                                        8 Charlton 43 18 13 12 65 54 11 67
                                        Oxford have Shrewsbury away and Burton at home

Portsmouth have WImbledon away and Accrington at home

Charlton have Accrington away, lincoln at home and Hull at home to end the season

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon View Post
                                          Good to see Donny finding some fight. Hope they show it against Rochdale on Saturday.
                                          Was nice to see that more than three of our players still gave a shit to be honest. Might be stretching it to hope they manage that for more than 50 minutes in one week, mind.

Comment

97th minute! I'm a little drunk and that's all I've got to offer right now but fucking hell!

Comment

Sorry, AH. I mean, I won't pretend I didn't roar when the last goal went in, and the honest reality of our respective situations is that I am wishing relegation on you. But bloody hell that must have hurt.
                                              Last edited by DCI Harry Batt; 27-04-2021, 23:04.

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon View Post
                                                I have lots of criticisms of Selhurst, but the one that always threw me was when people complained it was impossible to get there. Like, no, it's really easy, you silly buggers. There are LOADS of public transport options.
                                                I went by bus from Kensington where I was staying with a mate on one of my British Soccer Week trips back in the day. Number 12 bus, I think, went all the way there, past many of the best known London landmarks.

Bloke at the club shop gave me old away shirts for the boys (two of them back then). Then I got to meet George Best, who at least pretended to be delighted that the only time (with one exception) my Mum would come to football with Dad and me was when "her" Georgie Best was playing. I think the game was between Wimbledon and an already relegated Nottingham Forest.

Comment

17 Apr 1993 Wimbledon 1 Nottingham Forest 0

Any idea why Best was there?
                                                  Last edited by DCI Harry Batt; 28-04-2021, 06:34.

Comment

League 1 is quite mad. I'll miss it, to be fair.

Obviously, thanks to Donny actually hauling themselves off their sun loungers and gaining a coupon busting point, we are in effect 1 win from being champions. But with the Posh/Lincoln game now having some significance, we might only need a point, but we're up against a Wigan side that now needs a win to be safe before the last day. Sheesh.

'Twas rather amusing to see various pyro parties starting in the environs of London Road after about 25 minutes of last night's game. Oh dear, lads.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X