No announcement yet.

The Brexit Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hoping there's no election any time soon.

Comment

I'm smelling 1983 from this hot mess if there is.

Comment

87 at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post

You're the one bigging up a mysterious Scottish pollster friend?
          Nothing mysterious.

They work for a polling company. And they're not Scottish, not that it matters.

They are politically aware though and have SNP sympathies.

The end.

Comment

You though have shown yourself ignorant of current state of play despite yr Big Psephological Imaginary Mate (eg Western isles as a current LD seat in Gonzo world) and resort to Swinsonesque bullshit as yr favoured Brexit policy (revoke without a ref and it'll work itself out- about the only policy (bar no deal) that would make things worse than Corbyn's bollocks UK wide).

The end.
            Last edited by Lang Spoon; 23-09-2019, 23:20.

Comment

Except I have never claimed to be an expert on who holds every Scottish seat, that person is real, they know more than I do, or you for that matter on the current state of play in around 20+ marginals and the ongoing support for Scottish Independence *.

Which they have been working on for the best part of the last six months, including projects for the Scottish government.

As for supporting Swinson, GTF.

​​​​​​Not as if you have any better suggestions in any case, besides sniping at others.

*I really hope Scotland gets independence, though it probably won't stop c*nts like you being so effing miserable.
              ​​​​​

Comment

You support the LD Revoke without a 2nd Ref or be Damned policy, or at least you did last week.

If if you are going to play at being ITK, you might as well know who currently holds the seats you are referring to.

My better suggestion is Scotland getting away from this shitshow asap.

but you don't know any real life flesh and blood pollsters anyways, so all this is pointless hypothetical argument with a cracked fantasist.

Comment

I reserve the right to be a miserable cunt in Indy Scotland btw, it's fucking inalienable.

Ya Bas.

Comment

It's your birthright, Spoony

And increasingly the men's football team's primary function, alas

Comment

Testify Ursus, fuckin testify. Even the eggball JK Unionist cunts seem to be following suit after a wee false dawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                        Who the fuck am I, as a left-wing remainer, supposed to vote for?
                        Well, that depends. Do you see Brexit as the be all and end all? If yes, then Green. If no, then Labour. Basically, which are you more of, a remainer or a left-winger?

Note that if you don't see Brexit as overwhelming all other policy issues, then you would be in the same boat as the Labour leadership, both in the 2017 and right now. And also, as it happens, Jo Swinson and Dominic Grieve who have both effectively said given the choice between Corbyn and No Deal they would go with No Deal, i.e. if the price for stopping No Deal is overturning capitalism, then that is too high for them.

Comment

If only overturning The Forces of Capital was on the cards. Even after this conference U.K. Labour remain a fairly pissweak middle of the road Social Democratic Party, by Old 15 EU terms. The narrative in UKania is so fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                            You support the LD Revoke without a 2nd Ref or be Damned policy, or at least you did last week.

If if you are going to play at being ITK, you might as well know who currently holds the seats you are referring to.

My better suggestion is Scotland getting away from this shitshow asap.

but you don't know any real life flesh and blood pollsters anyways, so all this is pointless hypothetical argument with a cracked fantasist.
                            Not remotely.

Instead of whining Incessantly abroad, why not ask your government about this?

I got ONE seat wrong, you sad clown.

As for Revoking A50, it was Prior to the Swin-thing's missive.
                            So GTF.
                            And as ever, you don't have any better suggestion.

Finally, know 1-2 pollsters, so if you want to dismiss snippets of information, that's up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                              If only overturning The Forces of Capital was on the cards. Even after this conference U.K. Labour remain a fairly pissweak middle of the road Social Democratic Party, by Old 15 EU terms. The narrative in UKania is so fucked.
                              Yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by George C. View Post

Not remotely.

Instead of whining Incessantly abroad, why not ask your government about this?

I got ONE seat wrong, you sad clown.

As for Revoking A50, it was Prior to the Swin-thing's missive.
                                So GTF.
                                And as ever, you don't have any better suggestion.

Finally, know 1-2 pollsters, so if you want to dismiss snippets of information, that's up to you.
                                You most definitely were supporting unilateral revoke post the Swinson Big Push.

what the hell should I be asking "My Govt" about? (Do you mean the Irish govt? I fail
                                to see what they have to
                                say on a purely internal U.K. idiocy). I've lived in Ireland for almost 20 years so gtf yerself ya creep. Weren't you masquerading as Irish in a past life? My better suggestion would be for Scotland to leave this shitmess asap. Mibees Wales and NI too. Let English Nats see what's on the end of their fork.

failing that a GE followed by a 2nd ref.

You've given nothing on here that demonstrates any insider knowledge, any fucker with half a thumb could find polls on The Scottish Question or Greater UK re Brexit or Indy. The Scotsman were running a story on private Scotch Labour polling showing a wipeout just the other day.

Im intrigued you know not 1 pollster, not 2 pollsters, but 1-2 pollsters. Does one of them occasionally refuse to acknowledge you?
                                Last edited by Lang Spoon; 24-09-2019, 00:40.

Comment

Nah, you're still chatting faeces.

And never masqueraded as anyone.

Lastly, know one active pollster and one not currently involved, hence 1-2.
                                  Are you really that stupid?

And if the information I'm fed is so duff, why do you respond to it with such indignation repeatedly.
                                  Like I KEEP Repeating, it's what I've been told.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Comment

You're a beautiful man, Gonzo.

Comment

But you're a miserable goat, Donnie...

And I am not Gonzo, you Illiterate Tool.

Comment

I want to kiss you in Portree
                                        I want to hold your hand in Rúm

Comment

Weirdo.

Comment

Comment

For Gods sake, either fuck or put each other on ignore because I'm getting tired of wading through this shit in a morning.

Comment

Agreed . It's extremely tedious. meanwhile...
                                                [URL]https://twitter.com/annpettifor/status/1176392771332190208?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                                                  For Gods sake, either fuck or put each other on ignore because I'm getting tired of wading through this shit in a morning.
                                                  Happy enough to oblige. Just he won't accept who I am or know.

Comment

My uncle's just been out canvassing in Barnet the other day and said it was actually pretty easy to explain Labour's position on the doorstep (the only party offering a referendum, letting the people decide etc). But then grappling with the performative stupidity of political journalists is a much harder task.

Not that I'm sold on the position that was passed yesterday - I'm genuinely unsure, strategically, what the best position is, other than "I wouldn't start from here". But we are where we are.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X