The WTF? Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The WTF? Thread

After arresting a suspect at a popular gay venue, a Glasgow copper gets on stage and belts out I Will Survive .

Comment

The WTF? Thread

The Waterloo used to be the place for old gayzers, so if the cop was only 23, he would have gone down a storm.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

They'd better hope the Waterloo is a listed building, the eccied punter friendly admiral bar down the road is wanted for demolition/"transformation" into some half Manc size office block.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

delicatemoth wrote: Some good stuff today.

Dating app for nihilists
          That's a piss-take, surely?

Comment

The WTF? Thread

What kind of fucking shit is this?

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2016/06/05/3784913/stanford-sexual-assault-dad-letter/

Comment

The WTF? Thread

The rapist Brock Turner's story makes me so angry every time I think about it.

"20 minutes of action" - Dan Turner, rapist enabler, you sir can fuck right off, and your stupid asshole son, too.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Apples and trees and distance between them and what not.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Comes in a box. Cures cancer. Based on science (probably)

https://twitter.com/NoelEdmonds/status/740067385592434688

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Wonder what his snake oil prices are like?

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Toby Gymshorts wrote: Wonder what his snake oil prices are like?
                      They're very reasonable, actually.

But his magic beans are another matter.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Presented without comment.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

It gets better -

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/noel-edmonds-suggests-a-cancer-patients-illness-was-caused-by-a-negative-attitude-a7068776.html

Comment

The WTF? Thread

I'm giving Cosmic Ordering a go. Here's my list:

Noel Edmonds to shut up and fuck off

Now all I have to do is wait and let the universe work its mysterious magic.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

A gift that carries on giving -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/07/noel-edmonds-investigated-by-advertising-watchdog-after-endorsin/

But many also pointed out that the post may violate the 1939 Cancer Act, which makes advertising any cancer cure, proven or not, to the public.
                              But others took the claims more seriously, including Tony Eagleton, who asked: "Is Charlotte Edmonds, Director of Bucket Management Ltd, 50% owner of the product's distributor, your daughter, by any chance?"

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Who's for a portrait of Henry IV of France dressed up as a camp Hercules?

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Probably deserves a wtf thread of its very own...

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/stanford-rapists-dad-set-up-website-asking-supporters-to-pay-sex-offender-sons-legal-fees/

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Prospective jurors are refusing to serve under this clown.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Nice to have the right to refuse. I very much doubt that would be allowed in the UK. The rules around jury duty in the UK are horrendous in terms of the burdens imposed on jurors - it's worse than being back at school on some epic detention.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/13/french-policeman-stabbed-death-paris

Comment

The WTF? Thread

This is a terrible story out of Florida this morning. A family was 'wading' on a Disney Resort beach when a gator grabbed their two year-old.

The rule I was taught years ago was that if it's a body of fresh water in Florida, there's a gator in it. Guaranteed.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2016/06/15/alligator-drags-boy-2-into-lagoon-near-disney-resort-in-florida.html

I post this 'clip' for two reasons; for the story itself, and then for the police chief in the press conference trying to recall exactly how many kids he himself has.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Yes. Not all of them are big, but every pond has a gator or two.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

He could have got his kid back if he was armed.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

We rode our bikes down the street to a little condo complex (this past March) to gawk at a couple of four-foot gators in the 'fountain pond' that sits in the middle of the complex. They swim right up to you, expecting to be fed.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Behold, the Hottest Take of All Time

Worth noting that nothing I've read has said that the parents showed any absence of care.

Comment

The WTF? Thread

Apparently the pond has what was akin to a beach area that made it seem as though going into the water was not dangerous. Also, as I understand any sign that was there said no swimming.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X