Germany Hungary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scratchmonkey View Post
    Sane needs to come off, been half-a-beat off all game and that corner was astonishingly bad.

ETA: Almost gives up a penalty as well, christ.
    There must be better players on the bench. He's been crap in all 3 games. Starting him tonight was an odd decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post

Steady on Sam Matterface.
      What Sam Matter you, HEY!

Comment

Finally!

Comment

Well fuck my old boots. Germany spank in an equaliser and it's all up in the air again.

Comment

Don't fuck it up again now please!

Comment

Ooh, that's a second goal I've seen.

Comment

2-2 Goretzka! Genuinely forgotten where the table stands now.

Comment

I'm guessing that means longeared had switched back to the France game

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post

What Sam Matter you, HEY!
                    "I hate that ITV commentator."

"What, Sam Matterface?"

"Nothing, Hannibal, I'm fine."

Comment

Goretzka giving the "love" symbol to the Blackshirts as a goal celebration.

Comment

Bonus points for Goretzka giving the black shirts the love symbol.

Comment

Robbie's lost his tenuous grip on sanity

Comment

England playing Germany now.

Comment

Sanè finally gets a decent cross in

Comment

Group table right back where it started.

Comment

Goretska's, and his 40s hair! I am Sam Matterface and I predict loads of 40s bomber shit. I hope Germany stuff our inflated, brexity, beer-bellied arses.

Comment

My brain may be frazzled by all the shifting permutations, but am I right in thinking that if Portugal and France play out a draw they're both through no matter what happens in the other game?

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                                      Hungary trying to bring on as many players with German names as possible to confuse the opposition
                                      That didn't work so they're bringing on the Yugoslavs

Comment

This should be called the Group of Entertainment rather than Group of Death. I'm not sure any of them - apart maybe from France - look like they should be among the favourites for the tournament if they didn't have that lovely easy run to the semi finals that Longeared pointed out earlier.

Comment

Griezmann's shooting has been for shit.

Comment

Greizmann off, he really hasn't had an impact today

Comment

Yes, France were already through, and four points guarantees qualification for third.

Comment

Really hate the dicking about in the corner routine

Comment

Originally posted by Various Artist View Post
                                                  My brain may be frazzled by all the shifting permutations, but am I right in thinking that if Portugal and France play out a draw they're both through no matter what happens in the other game?
                                                  Correct.
                                                  ​​

Comment

Originally posted by Logan Mountstuart View Post
                                                    Goretska's, and his 40s hair! I am Sam Matterface and I predict loads of 40s bomber shit. I hope Germany stuff our inflated, brexity, beer-bellied arses.
                                                    100% this (apart from the hair bit which I'm not sure I understand).

Comment

Working...
                                                    X