Germany Hungary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Various Artist View Post
    My brain may be frazzled by all the shifting permutations, but am I right in thinking that if Portugal and France play out a draw they're both through no matter what happens in the other game?
    Correct. Both Portugal and Germany would have to lose for Portugal to go out.

Comment

Germany playing for the draw, in the corner

Comment

Thanks DR and Sheep - and Sean!

I missed all the pre-match buildup, so was this flagged up then, given we're now back to the same position we started the day in?
        Last edited by Various Artist; 23-06-2021, 20:54.

Comment

Germany don't seem to realise they could win the group with a goal.

Comment

Sané really has been utter wank.

Comment

Sane taking crapness to a new level with that cross.

Comment

Hungary a better side than a lot of the third placed teams.

Comment

That looked like more of a penalty than France's earlier one

Comment

But Germany are through and Hungary, thank god, are out.

Comment

Umpire's call.

Comment

I don't think Germany will be particularly fazed about playing England.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post

100% this (apart from the hair bit which I'm not sure I understand).
                          Yeah well, the rain has seriously fucked up his hair.

Comment

Looking like France-Switzerland and Germany-England now.

Comment

Both Portugal and France seem to have taken a chill pill.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                                Hungary a better side than a lot of the third placed teams.
                                Yeah I'm not sure they would have been the easy draw for England that many were making out. Meanwhile Germany were painful to watch

Comment

Now confirmed, along with Sweden-Ukraine, and Belgium-Portugal.

Comment

Originally posted by Logan Mountstuart View Post

Yeah well, the rain has seriously fucked up his hair.
                                    Ah, gotcha.

Comment

It's Another Day in Paradise for Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                                        I don't think Germany will be particularly fazed about playing England.
                                        I'd be concerned that England will get through that shaky defence, and Germany are rather too one-paced to break England down. I slightly fancy England but penalties are favourite.

Comment

Incredible seeing Sane play so fucking horrendously.

Comment

Glad Hungary and their blackshirts are out, but Rossi seems like a genuinely nice bloke, and I'm reassured that ad hoc and others have noted that younger people in Hungary, and some of their team are not prepared to put up with Orban's shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post

I'd be concerned that England will get through that shaky defence, and Germany are rather too one-paced to break England down. I slightly fancy England but penalties are favourite.
                                              Lineker already hinting that England are on the easier side of the draw.

Comment

Fairly lopsided draw

Comment

Portugal should have conceded a goal to get into the easier half of the tournament

Comment

It looks good for the Netherlands in that regard

Comment

Working...
                                                    X