No announcement yet.

Such A Dazzling Kit Of Many Colours - Shirt Gallery 21/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some evidence that they were (though this can also reflect the limited shades available at the time).

The burgundy has been present for a very long time, though.

https://imgur.com/Nd9vThX

Comment

While we're talking green and red, I don't think anyone has yet posted this season's rather "eye-catching" effort by Glentoran...

Comment

Glens' away kit with the ribbon rather than a straight hoop is quite unusual as well:

Comment

We banked with Banc Sabadell when living in Spain and I liked the shade of blue on the logo, which I think the team wore around that time, too

Comment

Originally posted by Jobi1 View Post
            Glens' away kit with the ribbon rather than a straight hoop is quite unusual as well:

"Cinema interior" is yet another new location for a kit launch photoshoot. It looks like it's a bit of a dilemma for the keeper, as it seems his mates want to see different films, so he's going to have to let one of them down.

Comment

I'm sure that kit is the flag of a short-lived post-WW1 Slavic republic, I just can't remember which one.

Comment

It's Malawi without the sun figure.

Or the Pan-African Flag with the red and black reversed.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon G View Post
                  Somewhat annoyingly, Cheltenham had this monstrosity from 2016-2018 - a mash up of quarters and stripes:

I wore mine on my run this morning.
                  Well done, now you've reminded me of this monstrosity (courtesy of a fan "best of a bad bunch" vote).

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                    Your lot have been mentioned at least three times this week

You may also be amused to know that CD Sabadell (see above) are nicknamed the Arlequinats
                    I can't get the picture up, but here's a link to a shirt that fulfills both the multicoloured quarters and cityscape requirements.

Comment

Comment

I really like both those Glentoran shirts but the shorts with the first really let it down.

Comment

Originally posted by lambers View Post

Well done, now you've reminded me of this monstrosity (courtesy of a fan "best of a bad bunch" vote).
                          Of course this from Bristol Rovers in 96/97 is probably the worst of all:

Comment

Midtjylland had that template last season for their Champions League games:

Comment

Originally posted by Simon G View Post

Of course this from Bristol Rovers in 96/97 is probably the worst of all:

If I hadn't already decided I wasn't going to this weekend's game because of Covid-nervosity (Cheltenham away is normally a regular trip as my brother lives nearby), the decision would be sealed because my eyes are now ruined.

Comment

Can't wait for the 20th anniversary tribute kit when they go with the carpet pattern from this photoshoot.

Comment

Originally posted by lambers View Post

If I hadn't already decided I wasn't going to this weekend's game because of Covid-nervosity (Cheltenham away is normally a regular trip as my brother lives nearby), the decision would be sealed because my eyes are now ruined.
                                  Given our shocking prices, I wouldn't blame any away fans for not coming.

Comment

So, we don't get to see our away kit until next week.

Comment

"Bet McLean" sounds like somebody's granny.

Comment

My best mate from school named his son Bert McLean, I may have to point him in the direction of those shirts.

Comment

https://twitter.com/dulwichhamletfc/status/1426160670177964033?s=21

Comment

Interesting take on that early 90s adidas template

No question it is Hamlet, either

Comment

Possibly the most annoying new kit announcement I’ve ever seen.

“Who dis?” Get stuffed.

Comment

I think that you haven't seen many new kit announcements.

Not that I'm suggesting that you look for more.

Is "New Phone. Who dis?" not part of the Aussie lexicon? It's almost a default/reflex over here.

Comment

I’m pleased to say I’d never heard it. Until now.

Comment

Australia really is the fortunate country

Comment

Working...
                                                    X