Postponed Polyester? 20/21 (or maybe just '21) Kit Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matt j View Post
    pre-built armpit stains, but has a sash. I'll like it even more if it just says 'sponsor' in the end.
    If I had loads of money I'd be tempted to pay for it to just say Sponsor. It will probably be the chairman's auto company though.

I like how they have located the badge on the blue sash so it stands out.

I may have to buy one of these even though I have had less than a season's wear out of my current one.

Comment

Originally posted by jwdd27 View Post
      Visit Rwanda, indeed.
      That made me wince.

Comment

That Barry shirt looks like it has wording on the sash and on the back, are they selling those spaces to fans to raise some funds at this time?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumbo McGinnis View Post
          That Barry shirt looks like it has wording on the sash and on the back, are they selling those spaces to fans to raise some funds at this time?
          Yes it's ?20 to get your name on the sash and then ?35 for the shirt. The back of the shirt will have names of local businesses, schools etc

Comment

Is there a link? I have no connection to Barry but quite fancy getting my name on a decent shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
              Is there a link? I have no connection to Barry but quite fancy getting my name on a decent shirt.
              Pm me your name if you do this so I can seee how close it is to mine on the finished shirt

https://twitter.com/MacronCardiff/status/1266414123979550721?s=19

Comment

Patrick Thistle thanks and will do, if I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
                  Patrick Thistle thanks and will do, if I do.
                  You can just have your name on it and not buy the shirt btw

Comment

I passed your link on to Spearmint Rhino and he'll be appearing on the sash too (quite possibly in his real name or I can see all sorts of confusion ensuing).

Comment

Good. I was wondering if he knew about it.

Comment

Should I know who Spearmint Rhino is irl?

Comment

Simon Price of the Chart Music podcast, Stay Beautiful events and a host of other accomplishments

Comment

...and "celebrity Barry supporter".

Comment

Hahaha!

Comment

His name has honestly never come up and I'm in with the ultras. But I will take your word for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                  Simon Price of the Chart Music podcast, Stay Beautiful events and a host of other accomplishments
                                  Also did one of the most spectacular flounces from this site that I've ever seen. Don't miss that bit out.

Comment

Originally posted by pebblethefish View Post

Also did one of the most spectacular flounces from this site that I've ever seen. Don't miss that bit out.
                                    Oh I know about the flounce. It was the culmination of the Couscous War. I just didn't know there was a Barry link.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post

Oh I know about the flounce. It was the culmination of the Couscous War. I just didn't know there was a Barry link.
                                      He went to Barry Comprehensive (I would say he is from Barry, but I can't say I know that)

Comment

Well there you go. From Barry Comp to ... wherever he is now.

He could have his podcast on the back with the corporate sponsors. Perhaps Ray de Galles could suggest that to him.

Comment

Born in Barry and got his first paying journalism gig for a local paper

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                                            His name has honestly never come up and I'm in with the ultras. But I will take your word for it.

I'm sorry but that just doesn't seem right. Can you check with them again.

S-I-M-O-N P-R-I-C-E

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                              Born in Barry and got his first paying journalism gig for a local paper
                                              Sounds a bit middle class for an Ultra

Comment

Easy now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post

I'm sorry but that just doesn't seem right. Can you check with them again.

S-I-M-O-N P-R-I-C-E
                                                  Maybe if his name is on the shirt it will prompt a conversation.

Comment

Of course he might just tell them to put "BOREDOFEDUCATIONISACUNT" on it.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X