• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dazzle kit!

Comment

Originally posted by Mumpo View Post
      Dazzle kit!
      That's what came to mind for me. Given that the whole point of dazzle is to make it difficult to estimate position, it sounds like this could be a way of celebrating the 25th anniversary of the grey kit debacle.

Comment

I'm just wondering if the purported Man United third kit is one of those patterns that goes wampy on a TV picture?

Comment

Originally posted by G-Man View Post
          The away kit is better.

Gary Bailey will look great in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post
            I'm just wondering if the purported Man United third kit is one of those patterns that goes wampy on a TV picture?
            Yeah, imagine trying to watch a stream of that with all the compression artifacts.

Comment

Ironic that, at the end of a season that has been riddled by television interference, Manchester United are wearing two kits that look like a different type of television interference.

I could almost be persuaded that they're using them somehow to game VAR.

Comment

The away kit is better.

No the third kit is better. If they change into green against a red team they'll be harder for a lot of people to see than if they wore the dazzle...

Comment

I really, really like the Manchester United zebra kit. It is just so crazy it is brilliant, though will likely be banned from TV games for causing seizures.

Comment

Won't somebody think of the viewers with monochrome TVs?

Comment

I hate the green change kit, didn't Monaco have something awful like that last year? It's a "looks good with jeans" kit for sure.

I like the black and white kit, I'm in favour of a season of crazy kits, why not.

Arsenal are sort of joining in, darker red, lots of arrows, going sideways though, they always try to walk it in...

(can't link to it, too late to remember how it's done on the tablet, hopefully someone will oblige)

Comment

This is allegedly the new Arsenal shirt ;

https://twitter.com/cdavison_afc/status/1262315996666306565?s=21

Comment

It’s already shaping up to be a vintage season.

Comment

These kits are enough to make you hope for a Covid 19 revival in August so the season gets cancelled.

Comment

Monaco's green was darker

Comment

Dunfermline home and change. The home has a white back apparently, the modern scourge of black and white stripes. Very jealous of the change.

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter D View Post
                                  Won't somebody think of the viewers with monochrome TVs?
                                  There's still about 6,000 of them in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsburySaint View Post
                                    Dunfermline home and change. The home has a white back apparently, the modern scourge of black and white stripes. Very jealous of the change.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsburySaint View Post
                                      I just double checked and, thankfully, we aren't Joma next season.

Comment

I despise all striped / hooped shirts with plain backs. All or nothing, for me.

Comment

Both Dunfermline kits are fine, given this is a thread of horror shows so far, and the away kit is nice. In other news they’ve released 16 players...so there’ll be some youngsters wearing those next season.

Comment

Manchester United's supposed third kit is almost as troubling as City's Grampa's pajamas.

I knew I'd seen this somewhere.
                                            Minions prison break in Despicable Me 3

Comment

Originally posted by 1974ddr View Post
                                              I despise all striped / hooped shirts with plain backs. All or nothing, for me.
                                              Ain’t that the law these days?

Comment

I'd forgotten how much I loved Dunfermline's badge.

Comment

The badge is fine, the shirt, no. Why do the stripes end at that white yoke, or whatever? The couldn't even be bothered to do the stripes properly on the front. The change kit's OK.

Comment

This has now apparently been unveiled as the new Man City away kit. That Paisley doesn't look too bad now.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X