No announcement yet.

Postponed Polyester? 20/21 (or maybe just '21) Kit Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayern Munich get the "will this do?" treatment from Adidas.

Comment

I like that, nice and simple.

Comment

Bit of a training top vibe, but nicely lacking in clutter (from this distance) compared to some of the monstrosities foisted on us.

Comment

Linfield with a bold choice

https://twitter.com/jkbloodtreasure/status/1270816974130593793?s=20

Comment

FFS,that Linfield shirt is something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post
              linfield are a bit like their pals rangers,they never cease to amaze with how blatantly they pander to the lowest common denominators in their support

Comment

Originally posted by Eggchaser View Post
                Bit of a training top vibe, but nicely lacking in clutter (from this distance) compared to some of the monstrosities foisted on us.
                Training Top for a Training League.

Comment

I don't know where else to put this but I really want to buy a pair of these Jorge Campos bathers ;

Comment

The final entrant in the SPFL Black and White Stripe Off (subject to a wild card from Ayr Utd). I like it but the collar is a bit weird and the back is black, which is marginally better than white but not stripes.

Last edited by KingsburySaint; 12-06-2020, 14:11. Reason: The back is black FFS

Comment

Originally posted by steviecowden View Post

linfield are a bit like their pals rangers,they never cease to amaze with how blatantly they pander to the lowest common denominators in their support
                      https://twitter.com/news_letter/status/1271412466224893954?s=21

Comment

I think Joma have handled the sponsor slightly better for St. Mirren than they did for Elgin - a darker box on a striped shirt seems less jarring somehow. It also helps that Skyview Capital's logo is fairly inoffensive.

Comment

If it was "totally coincidental" then the next sentence would be along the lines of "Oh bugger, we're, er, looking into it".

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
                            I think Joma have handled the sponsor slightly better for St. Mirren than they did for Elgin - a darker box on a striped shirt seems less jarring somehow. It also helps that Skyview Capital's logo is fairly inoffensive.

A kneejerk reaction, but that sponsor's logo might be the best I've seen on a football shirt. Beautifully centred and harmonising fantastically well with the rest of the kit.

OTOH I'm slightly disgusted with myself for including sponsorship aesthetics when commenting on the overall merits of a football strip.

Comment

Come over to the dark side, NS. The choice of sponsor and how it's rendered on a kit is a massively important part of the overall aesthetic...and lots of fun too.

I'd counsel caution on judging the St Mirren kit yet though as it's a mock up not the real thing, there's often quite a disconnect between the two things.

Comment

Oooh, Celtic and adidas! :

https://twitter.com/footy_headlines/status/1271172457550970889?s=21

Comment

Stevenage home and away - I quite like them, even with the Burger King sponsor

Comment

I'd rather wear a mask than eat a Burger King...

Comment

Best sponsor on shirt aesthetic:

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
                                        Best sponsor on shirt aesthetic:

Pound a bottle at Durham University in 1996. Now brewed by Heineken at the John Smith's brewery in Tadcaster. The world's gone bloody mad. Agree on the perfect match of shirt and sponsor though

Comment

Is Stevanage going the full Getafe?

Comment

If Burger King are paying them enough, why not? When you're arse is financially in the bacon slicer, you take every penny you can get.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon G View Post
                                              Stevenage home and away - I quite like them, even with the Burger King sponsor
                                              other than the sponsor that home shirt is lovely.not liking the away,though

Comment

I didn't realise until seeing that shirt that Stevenage have got a newish badge (as of 2019) focussing far more on the Hertfordshire Hart and using the newly fashionable bold red roundel design discussed on the relevant thread.
                                                Last edited by Ray de Galles; 13-06-2020, 10:21.

Comment

Originally posted by steviecowden View Post

other than the sponsor that home shirt is lovely.not liking the away,though
                                                  Well I agree about the away shirt, but I don't think much of the home shirt stripes, and I strongly suspect that the back is plain, which scores 'minus quite a lot' in my book. The badge is quite nice, I suppose.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                    X