Postponed Polyester? 20/21 (or maybe just '21) Kit Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumbo McGinnis View Post
    That City shirt looks like the sort of thing middle aged blokes wear with bootcut jeans and brown shoes.
    You rang?

Comment

Loving what I'm seeing so far. A whole slew of bonkers shirts is one of the things next season needs.

Was discussing with my better half - she says Town have never had a truly mad shirt before, with the most outlandish one being the 'dipped in bleach' kit of the mid 90s.

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post
        These kits are enough to make you hope for a Covid 19 revival in August so the season gets cancelled.
        Is the purpose of these kits to make the 21/22 kits look better?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony C View Post
          This has now apparently been unveiled as the new Man City away kit. That Paisley doesn't look too bad now.

That looks itchy.

Comment

Okay, let's list all that's wrong with that Sitteh away:

- recoloured badge
            - not different enough in colour from home kit
            - apparently that pattern is a tribute to the architecture of the Castlefield area of Manchester (which is closer to United's ground than City's)
            - ugly as sin

Comment

There’s some awful, awful shirts out there next season.

Comment

This Wales kit from 1976 is quite eyecatching. How was Archie Gemmill not even booked for the incident near the end?

Comment

I presume there had been a Derby Leeds game shortly before this....? Actually, come to think of it, would that have been the famous Lee v Hunter 'contest'?

Comment

nice crowd chant afterwards too

Comment

my 80s ties were insprirational

Comment

If what I have just seen is really Arsenal's new away shirt then it's a bit of a killer.

Comment

From Go West to Fred West

Comment

Visit Rwanda, indeed.

Comment

Mid-80s throwback for us with green shirts, black shorts and white socks. Still the wrong colour green and the band on the socks looks almost grey, but it's not terrible. I quite like the collar, I'm just not convinced by the black band across the shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by tuckwat View Post
                                If what I have just seen is really Arsenal's new away shirt then it's a bit of a killer.
                                For anyone who hasn't seen the alleged shirt :

https://twitter.com/mundialmag/status/1265955719578292224?s=21

Comment

Is it actually meant to be marble (halls), rather than blood splatter?

If so, they could have done better.

I still love it though. I want a season of absolutely horrendous, offensive kits.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenlander View Post
                                    Mid-80s throwback for us with green shirts, black shorts and white socks. Still the wrong colour green and the band on the socks looks almost grey, but it's not terrible. I quite like the collar, I'm just not convinced by the black band across the shoulders.

I know it's not technically the correct colour green but I do love it.

Comment

Originally posted by jwdd27 View Post
                                      Is it actually meant to be marble (halls), rather than blood splatter?

If so, they could have done better.

I still love it though. I want a season of absolutely horrendous, offensive kits.
                                      It's to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the release of Plasmatics' 'Butcher Baby' in blood-splattered white vinyl.

Comment

That Plymouth shirt, shorts and socks combination inspired by lost property at school?

Comment

Y Barri will be wearing this. If and when.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                                            Y Barri will be wearing this. If and when.

And the reverse

Comment

Local company Sponsor are already signed up!

Comment

I like that. Doesn’t seem like a 2020/21 kit, too nice. Must be a fake.

Comment

pre-built armpit stains, but has a sash. I'll like it even more if it just says 'sponsor' in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post

It's to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the release of Plasmatics' 'Butcher Baby' in blood-splattered white vinyl.

Bloody hell, good spot!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X