Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

I love that the Holgate is a dead end...

Comment

Blonk end, GO. Anyway, not on foot it isn't.

I was hoping to get all the bronze sculptures, but it was quite rainy and the residents were coming and going. To avoid disturbing them, I'm going to go back in the dead of night when it's quiet with a torch.

Comment

The players of AS Trencin and FK Pohronie applaud Slovak healthcare staff. Saturday June 13th, first game post-lockdown.

Comment

They're not applauding, are they? Let's say they're getting ready to applaud.

Comment

Shrewsbury v Carlisle in the snow, 30/12/1995.

Orange ball!

Comment

Here's a photo of Wembley's Evil Knievel Clears 13 Double Decker Buses beer bar (closed), that I took at the 2018 Women's FA Cup Final.

Comment

Finally sorted out my photos from this season so here are a few...
                    AFC Hornchurch vs Horsham; January 2020

Comment

FK Blansko 1-0 Frydek-Mistek
                      October, 2019

Comment

Ipswich Town 0-0 Doncaster Rovers
                        September, 2019

Comment

Penmaenmawr Phoenix vs Barmouth & Dyffryn United
                          December, 2019

Comment

Penrhiwceiber Rangers 4-2 Ynyshir Albions
                            September, 2019

Comment

I won't clog the thread up with any more (for now)
                              But if anyone is interested, I've just stuck a load more from this season up on the fanzine website, here:
                              How I watched football, 2019-20

Comment

I always look forward you your photographic round up of the season but it's saddening that this year's is an illustration of how much the season has been curtailed - however fantastic a collection it is.

Edit : ah, which I now see you address in the text.
                                Last edited by Ray de Galles; 19-06-2020, 17:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Uroš Predi? View Post
                                  I won't clog the thread up with any more (for now)
                                  But if anyone is interested, I've just stuck a load more from this season up on the fanzine website, here:
                                  How I watched football, 2019-20
                                  Clog the thread up all you like, UP - your photos are wonderful.

I've had a couple of weeks being mad busy with work and not had time to delve into the archives, but I've got a week free now so I'll be able to add a few more.

I love a ground with trees - this is the much lamented Feethams, hosting Darlington v Carlisle in February 1995.

Comment

Another view of the Shay, Halifax in 1993. George Oghani (left, sort of directly beneath the floodlight) with a chance that Ian Arnold (nearest the keeper) just failed to flick in.

Comment

A frosty Boxing Day at Edgeley Park, Stockport in 1995. Dean Walling and Gary Bennett are the two airborne Carlisle defenders.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post
                                          Another view of the Shay, Halifax in 1993. George Oghani (left, sort of directly beneath the floodlight) with a chance that Ian Arnold (nearest the keeper) just failed to flick in.

Lee Bracey in net for Halifax and I think Chris Lucketti on all fours. Both would be relegated with Halifax that season then move to Bury early in the next season and remain at the club for Wembley in 1995, promotion in 1996 and promotion again in 1997.

Comment

Much more recent, Camp Nou for Barcelona v Liverpool in May 2019.

Comment

Less attractive (and ultimately ruinous) surroundings for Darlington v Carlisle in 2003.

Comment

Check out those cable drums with chains threaded through them as pitch invasion deterrents - Jan Breydel Stadium, Bruges for Czech Republic v France, Euro 2000.

Comment

My favourite memory of Euro 2000 was being at De Kuip in Rotterdam on a sweltering night to see Portugal beat 3-0 Germany with a hat trick from Sergio Conceicao.

Comment

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post
                                                    Much more recent, Camp Nou for Barcelona v Liverpool in May 2019.

Were there any optimistic opinions after that game?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X