No announcement yet.

No shot too sh*t - your photos of football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the Kowalski shot of the wall jumping at the same time. Its in the art of timing.

I'm doing my footie calander thing (24 images from 24 countries in 24 days) on my twitter but I'll also post them here when I remember to, for the *coughs* benefit of those not on it.

1/ Olimpic Zarnesti, Romania. Its in my top grounds list, one of those that had nigh on everything and every angle was photographic. The shabby wooden stand stole the show though and at the time of typing its still there (there is talk they will pull it down). Even given my obsessive research for targets for the book, I'd never have found this but for Emanual Rosu who put it on one his hops that he organises. I can't recommend visiting enough if you do ever get chance.
    2/ Legia (Kyiv) - Shabby and falling apart and with a blazing sun in exactly the wrong place, it was hard to shoot. But the ground is ace and I believe, has survived the Russian bombing. I so hope one day to go back, however forelorn that looks at the moment.
    3/ FC Balzers, Lichenstein - The faves for most are either the national staidum or FC Triesenberg for the hardcore, but Balzers steals it for me.And I could not have had any better weather for it and even lucked out with snow on the mountains as well.
    4/ Odin 59, Netherlands - I'd spent a fair while finding little of interest in Netherlands but eventually found one, then two, then a lot. For a country I'd assumed was mainly slick but dull new builds, it has some incredible places and old stands. This one has a castle as a backdrop, which does for me.

Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Super Furry Dice, here's a photo from Rhyl the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by Uros Predic View Post
        Hopefully of interest for those who frequent this page...

I've just put my annual photo recap of the season up on the fanzine website.

How I watched football 2021-22

I'll stick some of the photos that didn't make it on this thread later.
        Lovely that mate. I love a dog at the match pic.

Comment

Lovely photos on here as ever.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the link.

Comment

Didn't realise I'd got a semi decent action pic from Monday's game.

20230102_154516.jpg

Comment

Tier 4 football from Wales, Rhyl to be exact

Last edited by Kowalski; 08-01-2023, 21:37.

Comment

Griffin Park, Brentford, yesterday.

Comment

Did you collect any souvenirs Benjm

Comment

Just a phone pic from Jenner Park at the weekend but I loved how the dandelions had grown to give the verge inside the running track a yellow glow to match the club colours (especially with the blue tarpaulin on the sand pit)

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                        Did you collect any souvenirs Benjm
                        Apart from the main entrance, the vantage points into the site are mostly right in between the neighbouring flats and houses so I was already feeling self-conscious enough without carrying anything away! A lot of the more recognisable stuff was auctioned off when the ground closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjm View Post

...I was already feeling self-conscious enough without carrying anything away!...
                          I was hoping you were going to say 'Nothing much, just a red sign with the letters 'Bren' on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Uros Predic View Post

I was hoping you were going to say 'Nothing much, just a red sign with the letters 'Bren' on it.
                            Look, it was his birthday and I had forgotten to buy a card.

Comment

Not my photos but some lovely shots of the Racecourse floodlights that are now being replaced...

https://twitter.com/Andy_Matthias1/status/1650590501832106002?t=NVx2lkjCFlnUbU0cgZPw7w&s=19

Comment

Some photos from 2023 in north Wales

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

And finally, a couple of our goals........

Comment

350090501_273956638329936_564656406739798220_n.jpg I still have around 5 games left to do this season but I'm now having time to finally properly go through my pics of the season and thought I'd upload some of my favourites as I find them, on here. This is one of fans of CF Embed in Spain. An amazing ground made just that extra bit special by the lovely people who support them. The village has a little under 100 people living in it so they do really well to sustain a team and it was a proper community occasion in the truest sense. Its very rare that I ask people if I can take their photo but this was one of those places.

I do shoot some pyro some times but honestly, places like this make the best photos.

Last edited by super furry dice; 27-05-2023, 09:16.

Comment

And, sadly, it's failed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                                              And, sadly, it's failed.
                                              Hopefully its worked on the edited version.

Comment

It has.

Comment

13/5/2023. FC Stockholm Internazionale 0-1 Dalkurd FF at Stockholms Stadion

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                    X