No announcement yet.

The Most Exiting (sic) League in the World: Div 2, 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barnsley's games are being shockingly neglected for live coverage by ESPN+ over here.

Comment

Consider yourself lucky.

Comment

Hmm, so far three games and three away wins.

Comment

.... and the ifollow thing has crashed. It sounds like very few fans are able to watch at the moment. This country...

Comment

Whereas our live feed from the club worked really well. Our team formation not so much though.

Mark Drury on the commentary said at some point that who finishes third bottom is the only thing Boro fans will care about now, but looking at the table he's being a bit optimistic as we could easily finish bottom if we keep playing like this.

Comment

Only one home team ahead out of eight games at half time.

Comment

Well we finally got it working after twenty minute. Missed the goal of course.

We haven't won away at QPR in about 33 attempts so I wonder how we'll blow this one.

Comment

We finally managed it last season, but still went down...

Comment

We'll no doubt do the same, but still, a win at QPR!

Comment

At least I could actually go...

Comment

Philosophy: If you win at Loftus Road but no-one actually saw it, did it really happen?

Comment

I watched it. It wasn't pretty. Barnsley were up for it. Home advantage vanishes with no spectators. All this we knew before kick-off.

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post
                            IHome advantage vanishes with no spectators.
                            The stats people are rubbing their hands. Late nights and spreadsheets await.

Comment

A very pleasing and, I think, a deserved win at Fulham. West Brom at home on Friday.

In fact, five out of the last eight games are at home but I'm not sure that's an advantage any more.

Comment

Home advantage absolutely isn't any advantage (check out Bundesliga scores). Is Wembley going to be used for the play-off final? It would be a massive joke if so, might just as well play it on Wormwood Scrubs.

Comment

Wembley is being used for all the EFL play-off finals.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                                    At least I could actually go...
                                    I had a ticket for the original match.

I missed our goal because ifollow wasn't working.

We'll get relegated anyway.

So even when we do finally get a win at Loftus Road, it's about as flat as it can be. Off the bottom though!

Comment

Originally posted by cantagalo View Post
                                      In fact, five out of the last eight games are at home but I'm not sure that's an advantage any more.
                                      Where will home be?

Comment

What’s the deal with the roundel on QPRs kit?
                                        Did they win the Coppa Italia last season?

Comment

It's part of the sponsor's logo

Comment

For a moment I thought Ben Sherman were the new kit manufacturer.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                                              Where will home be?
                                              Griffin Park. I'm rather upset that I won't be able to say I attended the last match there.

Comment

Originally posted by cantagalo View Post

Griffin Park. I'm rather upset that I won't be able to say I attended the last match there.
                                                Yes, that's a real shame, cantaglo.

Another home defeat, this time for Leeds who have just lost at home to Cardiff meaning Brentford were the only team out of the top 4 to win this weekend. Next weekend sees all 4 play each other, with Brentford at home to West Brom and Leeds at home to Fulham

Comment

Also next weekend, Preston v Cardiff in the playoff race.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                                                    Another home defeat, this time for Leeds who have just lost at home to Cardiff
                                                    Hadn't realised that Leeds played their home games in Wales...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X