No announcement yet.

Bug reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Snake for your ongoing efforts. This must be very stressful.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
      Thanks Snake for your ongoing efforts. This must be very stressful.
      This. Thanks Snake.

Comment

Ditto.

Comment

Jimski says he is locked out and can't receive emails from trying to reset his password? Is there something you can do as he tried post everyone getting logged out today and it hasn't fixed it.

Comment

Minor in the current context, but two distinct links in my post 3095 on the Well Regulated Militia thread are pointing to the same article despite displaying different urls.

Comment

Originally posted by caja-dglh View Post
              Jimski says he is locked out and can't receive emails from trying to reset his password? Is there something you can do as he tried post everyone getting logged out today and it hasn't fixed it.
              I have a current similar issue. I'm logged in on my laptop but not on my phone and have received no emails despite sending the password forgotten stuff.

Comment

Well, this is going from bad to worse - in debugging last night, it managed to log people out but the sending of email is also broken so people can't reset passwords...

Comment

Thanks for everything you do to keep this running Snake Plissken

Comment

OK, email is now up and running again. I've set up a temp workaround and it seems to be OK, so password resets and notifications should be happening once more.

Comment

Thanks Snake Plissken

Comment

Speaking of unwelcome resets "upgrades" to websites, how did the default font setting get enkarkinated?

Comment

https://tenor.com/view/anyone-bueller-gif-26439281

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post
                            Speaking of unwelcome resets "upgrades" to websites, how did the default font setting get enkarkinated?
                            I did google.

Comment

Guy has been defying Google for decades

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post

Did it?

Comment

In today's news, 2333 spammer accounts removed...

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post

Did it?
                                    Not that I have noticed

Comment

It occurs to me that he might be talking about the traffic-driven issue that kills the formatting

Which has of course been discussed

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post

Did it?
                                        Yep.

Got the unspeakable outer circle hell that is a serif font

Comment

Comment

Just had this 5 minutes OK, seems to be back to normal now.

Comment

I had the same a week or so ago

Comment

It’s the database falling over. Will fix when I’m back.

Comment

I don't seem to be able to open the FA Cup thread.
                                                  "Smoking That Blessed Pot - FA Cup 2023/24"

​​​​​​​The last post was by me on 16th July at 15:02, so it's me that broke it.

Comment

The site is falling over episodically and not being able to open threads is a precursor to the full Resource Limit Exceeded experience.

That said, I was just able to open that thread, so you might try again.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X