No announcement yet.

Alexander Boris dePfeffel Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/ElliH53/status/1617537327819284480?t=Y-ExNPYGM5ds33zL-lPyfg&s=19

So we paid for him to go, but why?

Comment

The headline says "trip paid for" but the story says "security paid for". They are different things.

Comment

In any event, why are "we" paying for this cunt's vanity trip?

I realise that his stint as PM was a vanity trip, before anyone mentions that entire shitshow.

Comment

We aren't

Comment

I mean, we might be, for all I know. But that story doesn't say that.

Comment

Security for Boris Johnson’s surprise visit to Ukraine at the weekend was funded by taxpayers’, Downing Street has said.
              "We" have paid for it. Part of it, whatever. In any event "we" shouldn't be paying for this bellend to be off on a jaunt to achieve nothing but keeping his stupid fucking face in the papers.

Comment

The closer we send Johnson to active war zones the better, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon View Post
                  The headline says "trip paid for" but the story says "security paid for". They are different things.
                  It is rather shockingly shoddy piece of work.

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon View Post
                    That'll teach me for not reading things.

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post

That'll teach me for not reading things.
                      To be fair, I never open links to the Independent either as that site is such a fucking dogs dinner of loud and aggressive unwanted advertising

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post

Johnson is a rather shockingly shoddy piece of work.
                        Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post

To be fair, I never open links to the Independent either as that site is such a fucking dogs dinner of loud and aggressive unwanted advertising
                          It is as bad as a local "newspaper" site.

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post
                            More to the point why did we pay for him to come back?

Comment

WE DIDN'T

Comment

Who did then?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post
                                  Who did then?
                                  He'll have to declare it as a gift, won't he?

Comment

Eventually.

He did interviews wearing a souvenir bobble hat as well. It's incredible how desperate that fucker was to lead us in a war. Any war. He genuinely believes he's another Churchill.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                                      Eventually.

He did interviews wearing a souvenir bobble hat as well. It's incredible how desperate that fucker was to lead us in a war. Any war. He genuinely believes he's another Churchill.

He does indeed and his Churchill-complex is why I think he believes he can secure another term as PM for himself.

Comment

On the other hand, I am quite sure that if he can continue to command Churchill-level attention without having to serve as PM, he would consider that a win/win

Comment

Apparently the reason for his visits to Ukraine and elsewhere is because he wants to be Secretary General of NATO.

Comment

jesus fucking christ

Comment

Putin's plan to destroy NATO hs begun, then.

Comment

There's no fucking way he'll get it, he's flagged as a security risk by the U.K. Foreign Office but as an elected rep and Minister they couldn't do fuck all about it.

Comment

Unless Nadine Dorries is in charge of selection.

Comment

The only leader in NATO that actually wants it is Sunak, for the obvious reason it gets him out of the fucking way.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X