Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makeup.

Comment

Ironic that only a week ago they were sneering that Biden could only function because he was pumped full of drugs yet now they're staging videos with a guy they know is pumped to the gills. I know this is standard hypocrisy for them but we should still note such examples.

Do the WH staff have any plan for when he starts to have suicidal ideations? Is he going to be pumped with anti-depressants to try to stem such moods?

I'm not sure if this desperation is because he's so far behind in the polls that he has to be "visible" every day or if he'd still be doing this if he were 20 points ahead and just can't stand the thought that people know he's a wreck. There's also the agenda of signalling that he thinks anyone who dies from this is weak rather than a victim of his negligence. He doesn't care that such a signal is repugnant to any decent person.

Comment

reminded me of this guy

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
          I've seen at least two doctors say that they don't allow patients to sign any documents while being treated with it.
          Good thing he was only signing blank pieces of paper in those photos

Comment

His tweets lately have very much gone down the “COVID’s just like the flu, don’t be afraid” route.

Comment

Though that undermines the ubermensch who tamed the beast framing

Comment

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post

Good thing he was only signing blank pieces of paper in those photos
                Examination of the metadata for the photos suggests that the two photos were taken ten minutes apart. In two completely different rooms, one with a suit jacket and one without.

He is the WWE president.

Comment

Though that undermines the ubermensch who tamed the beast framing
                  Yeah, bit odd maybe even he realises that portraying himself as a hero is less important than downplay it to restart economy (he obviously assume only Covid is causing him trouble at polls)

Comment

Chapo looked at the Herman Cain timeline and I have to say I’m rooting for that. I think Cain died after 39 days, so that takes us to a day or two after the election. Trump getting blown out, the Rs losing the Senate, and him promptly dying before indulging in any skullduggery would be the sweetest timeline.

Comment

Assuming there's no realistic chance of him doing jail time, yes, I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                        Assuming there's no realistic chance of him doing jail time, yes, I agree.
                        There's not.

Comment

The Cain timeline

https://twitter.com/TimOBrien/status/1313192280971452418

Comment

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post

There's not.
                            Couldn't really care. The agita it will cause him, and the IRS taking some / most / all of his money, will be good enough for me.

Comment

He's one of the least reflective individuals on the planet, but I wonder if he sometimes thinks that it all would have worked out so much better if he had lost.

Trump TV would have been a huge hit among the credulous rubes, he'd be swimming in money, and have the total control over anything that he cared about that he is used to. He didn't even get a military parade out of this.

Comment

Worst business decision ever.

Comment

And true to form he's bankrupted the presidency.

Comment

, he'd be swimming in money
                                    Assuming he wasn't actually running it, only lending his name and time.

Comment

Comment

Good old Rodney. Still cracking wise 15 years after his death.

Comment

I tell you what, Ladybugs really did not age well.

Comment

https://twitter.com/jenniferjjacobs/status/1313507289161236480

Comment

I think all in all this presidency has turned out as expected.

Comment

Look. It doesn't matter if he had a super-spreader event that got 30+ people infected, he himself infected a bunch of others, has put loads of lives at risk, has screwed up the lives and plans of the families of every one of those people.

He has CRUSHED the China Virus through his own personal willpower. That's all you have to know and think about.

Comment

The Joint Chiefs of Staff have gone into quarantine

Comment

Originally posted by WOM View Post
                                                    Worst business decision ever.
                                                    Even at his age, he's still got it.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X