No announcement yet.

Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the 'blue lives matter' flag. Is it accurate to call it the 'anti-Black lives matter flag'. I've been trying to read up since Inca's posting and I'm unclear.

Comment

Accurate enough yeah.

Comment

This superb Trump impression is viraling.

https://twitter.com/shrimpJAJ/status/1296892397951922176

Comment

I've mentioned him on here before, he is the best.

Corey Lewandowski is the latest in Trumpland to get coronavirus. He was with Rudy at the Four Seasons on Saturday and was in the White House last week.

Comment

How come these fuckers keep getting it but none of them die?

Comment

The pure evil gene renders the virus ineffectual

Comment

I'd assumed that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                  This superb Trump impression is viraling.
                  Another version of that...

https://twitter.com/etienneshrdlu/status/1324674321336459264

Comment

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1327781096344449025

Comment

I hope with all my might that this reaches the Supreme Court and is upheld. The "Acting" bullshit needs killed off, or at least to have its hands and feet removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggchaser View Post
                        How come these fuckers keep getting it but none of them die?
                        ​​​​

The token black guy got it first and died.

It's just like your standard Hollywood film, really.

Comment

Hahahaha

Comment

Trump wants to STOP the audit in Georgia, the mad cunt, and says (white supremacist) Kemp is part of the conspiracy.

Comment

As nobody seems to have done the joke yet:

When he opens his presidential library how many of the books will have had the pictures "colored (sic) in"?

Comment

While we're on books, I was watching a documentary about the man a couple of weeks ago and someone said that he genuinely considered swearing the oath of office of the POTUS on Trump: The Art of the Deal rather than the Bible!

Comment

The Trump presidential library is the only one I want to visit. It will be tremendous.

Comment

And bigly big

The bigliest library ever.

With free covefe to all visiters (sic)

Comment

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post
                                      Isn't there some bizarre bits of US flag law they can't be defaced, altered, or placed onto other artefacts?

Comment

Supreme Court ruled burning the flag was free expression.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post

Isn't there some bizarre bits of US flag law they can't be defaced, altered, or placed onto other artefacts?

I believe in the US Flag Code

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/8

I'm not sure what statutory power it has.

Comment

Rarely prosecuted and always subject to First Amendment defences, as Spoony notes.

Comment

poverty

25000 people with cars who don't have enough to eat

https://twitter.com/adam_tooze/status/1328465948517478402?s=20

Comment

When the food lines started back in May, we were watching the news and counting all the Cadillac and Mercedes SUVs getting a hamper put in their hatch. It's astounding. But yes, we're car-poor here, for sure. Tons has been written about it, but nothing will change.

Comment

i'm sure those people are really hungry- who queues up for hours if they don't have to?

Comment

It won't apply to all, obviously, but many people have cars on leases, loans etc. They buy them, lose their job or get their hours cut, and cannot get out of the contracts.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X