No announcement yet.

The COVID-19 Vaccination Progress Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now we're sextuple jabbed, in preparation for our trip to plague island. Amusingly (if you're extremely easily amused) the jabs we got today were recorded as my fourth booster but only my girlfriend's third, because the fact her first two doses were Sinopharm means her third overall dose was considered the one that completed her initial scheme. At any rate we've now had two bivalents each: one Moderna and one Pfizer. We've been told that from now on boosters will be once a year.

Comment

The nursing home that my father lives in had managed to keep entirely Covid-free throughout the pandemic until last week. They have now had six cases, one of which unfortunately fatal, with my father testing positive a few days ago. He seems to be holding up well for someone in his hundredth year but sounds very croaky and we are all just keeping our fingers crossed for him.

Comment

Jab number five just got.

Comment

Some of us got it on Friday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
            Jab number five just got.

Protected now you are.

Comment

Got my 5th last Friday as well. Arm sore as hell Saturday, but feeling better today.

Originally posted by Reality Checkpoint View Post
              The nursing home that my father lives in had managed to keep entirely Covid-free throughout the pandemic until last week. They have now had six cases, one of which unfortunately fatal, with my father testing positive a few days ago. He seems to be holding up well for someone in his hundredth year but sounds very croaky and we are all just keeping our fingers crossed for him.
              100th year? Fingers crossed here as well!

Comment

I had to cancel my appointment because of this sodding cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Cal Alamein View Post
                  Got my 5th last Friday as well. Arm sore as hell Saturday, but feeling better today.

100th year? Fingers crossed here as well!
                  Thanks, he got through it fine, "Had a bit of a cough but nuthin' much really", His latest BP was 116/75 I fully expect him to outlive me.

Comment

We got the three older members of the family hit up with that New Juice on 9/18 -- they told us they couldn't do the nine-year-old, possibly because there's a different formulation for those below 12. We'll have to track it down. Didn't seem to knock any of us on our butts more than having sore arms and a mild fatigue.

Comment

As I mentioned on the mundane thread, I got Shot 6 on Saturday. My arm is still a little sore, and I had some properly weird dreams that night. That was it. I didn't even bother with an appointment. Just walked in and asked and they stuck the needles in.

Comment

Just booked mine for Thursday.
                        Well, I booked it for Wednesday before realising that it clashed with something else I can't move, so I cancelled it and rebooked for Thursday.
                        It's the feel-good story of the year.

Comment

Working...
                        X