• Show
Clear All

What a beautiful sight

Comment

https://twitter.com/GrahamSmith4/status/1393104618960326661?s=20

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
        The Tory cunts will be calling Glasgow a "sanctuary city."
        I will bet my left big toe, that before 48 hours are done, FoxNews will be naming Glasgow (badly) as the new "communist stronghold enemy" of any white person anywhere.
        OK, maybe 72.

*I'm serious. This post is time-stamped.

In other news, several languages were used for the ... whatever the fuck those speeches were for the Scottish Parliament. The one that made me cry was the sign language. I was expecting Frankie Boyle in the background, translating.But, without that, it was powerful enough. I'm getting old, and I know nothing, and become less and less ableto help, by the day. But to see that. Sorry, I'm fair greetin.
        Last edited by Gerontophile; 14-05-2021, 13:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post
          Rangers fans are making some effort to stop Shane Duffy leaving.

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...droidApp_Other

One of the original Glasgow Girls of 2005 speaks, no surprise to hear they got involved. Interesting to see the Twitter links and how quickly people organised.

Comment

Comment

My cousin set up Refuweegees.

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
                  My cousin set up Refuweegees.
                  Like torres, you should be really proud of your family

Comment

https://twitter.com/paullewismoney/status/1508764590477295621?s=20&t=0wA9HN8AdcNoYhTBbI2GSQ

Comment

https://twitter.com/Ianblackford_MP/status/1514359239405445127?t=9xneoR_KTLk_0AQ9K0NkoA&s=19

A new low

Comment

So England, and it really is England and not the UK, is going to send some of the most vulnerable people to Rwanda. This is to a country that assassinates its political opponents, allows no political opposition or dissent.

What the fuck have we become?

Comment

https://twitter.com/bmay/status/1514365543305953280?t=8pOMo5D0wOBjCr91lBMBLg&s=19

Too busy to tweet her support for Johnson.

Comment

This is exactly what the government here has been doing for the past 10 or so years, only to Nauru and PNG. Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by willie1foot View Post

This is exactly what the government here has been doing for the past 10 or so years, only to Nauru and PNG. Disgusting.
                              I presume this is the model that we are going to follow. It's clearly more expensive but it's a vote winner so they don't care.

It'll also be men of colour and not Christian. Again another vote winner.

Comment

So England, and it really is England and not the UK, is going to send some of the most vulnerable people to Rwanda. This is to a country that assassinates its political opponents, allows no political opposition or dissent.

What the fuck have we become?
                                It's what we've always been. A horrible little fascist shithole.

Comment

No so much a dead cat as a dead lion.

(Complete horror of the idea aside)

Comment

https://twitter.com/ZoeJardiniere/status/1514491418504478722?t=H4LDLTtdrcY2MY_ohlaUPg&s=19

Well, now we know why it's Rwanda.

Comment

Ian Dunt. Ian Dunt.

https://twitter.com/IanDunt/status/1514509288911392771?s=20&t=oCWns_Bs9kjLbxd0il-Dlg

Comment

Ah yes the real victims of a genocidal immigration policy

Comment

"Processing" - where has that word come from?

And who is using it?

Comment

This is horrendous, heartbreaking news. I don't even know how to begin processing it.

Comment

To be honest he's not far from the truth.

It's about distracting from the real issues, some good old racism does that. And hoping that will be enough to make them look tough enough to win another election.

Comment

I think he's about as far away from the truth as anyone could be, tbh. It isn't about tedious centrist wanks on twitter. "people like me". He's a solipsist.

Comment

To be honest he's not far from the truth.

It's about distracting from the real issues, some good old racism does that. And hoping that will be enough to make them look tough enough to win another election.
                                                  The point of this racist policy is to reassure wavering racists that the Tory Party is the racist party and Boris Johnson is the leader who can reliably deliver on racism and doesn't need replacing with a more competent racist.

The idea that these sorts of genocidal policies are just part of a culture war against middle-class liberals is just solipsistic wank.

Comment

Thanks, yes it's not about Dunt however there's some truthin that it'll wind up those kind of people and distract them from the real issue which is bringing this government down.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X