Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh we've all replied to that one

Comment

Their former Polish Foreign Minister candidate is under fire for his conservative Catholicism:

http://twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/1121058464397189121

Comment

Why do all of the reactionary Poles in the UK go into politics?

Comment

`but the antipopes formed an opposition alternative to the church, It's not as if Monaghan has funded an alternative Vatican in Ann Arbor and started offering pineapple toppings for the host.

Comment

No, Monaghan is more into old school intrigue, with the target in his case being a progressive non-Italian

Comment

https://twitter.com/_tony_c_/status/1121480190838890497

Comment

How odd. Why would they expect anything other than exactly that from Richard?

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon View Post
                  How odd. Why would they expect anything other than exactly that from Richard?
                  Is this you, TT? https://twitter.com/k_w_a_k/status/1...684937216?s=19

Comment

Ω
                    Amid the confusion, the fudge and the procrastination surrounding Brexit, The Independent has achieved rare brand distinction as the title that is unashamedly aligned with a People’s Vote.

It made the news this month as a cross-party group of MPs, including Chuka Umunna and Caroline Lucas, held up the Indy’s eagle-branded “Final Say” petition boxes outside Number 10 as they delivered more than 1 million signatures supporting a second referendum.

Comment

Originally posted by johnr View Post
                      Might be, who's asking?

Comment

Well, I read the comments, then clicked on the link, and there was a similar comment. The question was a bit rhetorical though, I don't want to stalk you .

Comment

Two completely unrelated people, who are definitely not one and the same person oh no indeed not, having the same thought at the same time and expressing it in the same way. Total, 100% coincidence. No question.

Yes.

Comment

I think what probably happened was this KWAK bloke read your comment on OTF and decided to copy it. I know you are a man of originality and integrity and therefore wouldn't be plagiarising KWAKBloke on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                              Oh that's been going on as long as Catholicism. 800 years ago there were Popes and Anti-popes, who set themselves up in Avignon.
                              well for a while, the actual pope lived in Avignon, and the anti-popes hung out in Rome. And then the Pope went back to Rome, but the French weren't too happy and set up their own pope. but their heart wasn't in it. Avignon is nice. The freaky thing about the "bridge" is that it's only the first 20% of the original. The other end of it is a Tower that is an awful lot further away than you'd imagine. (920 metres away)
                              Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 26-04-2019, 11:22.

Comment

I misunderstood. Or rather, I didn't read Tony's tweet properly. It was published, and then removed. In some ways that's weirder. Ah well.

Comment

I misunderstood. Or rather, I didn't read Tony's tweet properly. It was published, and then removed. In some ways that's weirder. Ah well.

Hey, TonTon. Did you see that our old MP Roger Casale has joined ChUK, along with a handful of other ex-MPs, including Stephen Dorrell?

Comment

Stephen Dorrell. Wasn't he the Culture Sec that never watched films? (Which pretty much shows him as a wrong un)

Comment

Possibly. I can't honestly remember anything he did. Was he Health Secretary at one point? All I know about him was that he was on the Left of the Conservative Party, young when first elected and someone who, in stark contrast to most of those in Cabinets with him, came over as fairly normal and reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post

Hey, TonTon. Did you see that our old MP Roger Casale has joined ChUK, along with a handful of other ex-MPs, including Stephen Dorrell?
                                        I missed that. What an arsehole.

Comment

http://twitter.com/britainelects/status/1121815281033187330TWEET

Electoral Calculus:
                                          Labour 284
                                          Tories 260
                                          SNP 51
                                          Lib Dem 29
                                          NI 18
                                          Plaid Cymru 3
                                          Change UK 2 (!)
                                          Brexit 1
                                          Green 1

Comment

Which 2, do you reckon?

Comment

Which 2, do you reckon?
                                              You'd know the UK constituencies better than I would - Allen, perhaps?

Comment

I think they have zero chance in all eleven they have currently. Allen might be a bit less unlikely than some others I guess.

Comment

The Nats will never win 51 seats. The Unionist rabble are too tactically aware.

Comment

So now they've decided that "no deal" needs to be on the ballot

Comment

Working...
                                                    X