No announcement yet.

Wordle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was useful to me the other day, and might useful to others who are getting new phones or computers: a tool that allows you to (manually) copy your Wordle stats over to a new device/browser so you can keep everything going. The only stat it can't port over is your current streak – I'm getting round this by just duplicating my game exactly each night, playing first on my new phone and then making the same 'guesses' on my old one so it continues to record my streak. Once this streak comes to an end, I'll stop using the old phone altogether.

Here's the tool.

Comment

Today was my 99th game without a fail and scraped in with a squeaky-bum 6.

Comment

We have a vacancy for anyone who'd like to join the Rest of the World team for Rounds 2 and 3 of the Ryder Cup tournament. You would get to play one foursomes match and one fourball match, each of 9 holes; see the OP if further elaboration is needed.

Round 2 is set to start this Monday (most probably) and, on our current schedule, the whole thing will finish three weeks from now.

Comment

Working...
        X