Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milan, 1... 2... 3...

Comment

That's possibly the best trio I've seen this season, though I haven't been playing particularly close attention.

Comment

Home shirt is very much back to basics. Personally I'm always a fan of wide stripes and hoops over narrow ones.

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
          Home shirt is very much back to basics. Personally I'm always a fan of wide stripes and hoops over narrow ones.
          Basic in overall design, yes, but if you look closely there's some sort of intricate patterning on the body which makes the sleeves and stripes slightly different shades of black, which I find quite irritating. The away shirts, as is de riguer these days, both have plain backs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jobi1 View Post

Basic in overall design, yes, but if you look closely there's some sort of intricate patterning on the body which makes the sleeves and stripes slightly different shades of black, which I find quite irritating. The away shirts, as is de riguer these days, both have plain backs.
            It’s ‘inspired’ by the oldest shopping centre in Italy, the Galleria Vittiorio Emanuele II.

Comment

Looks much more like the logo for Windows 98

Comment

Originally posted by Jumbo McGinnis View Post

It’s ‘inspired’ by the oldest shopping centre in Italy, the Galleria Vittiorio Emanuele II.
                Should probably have spotted that, given I walked through there at least a couple of times a week for three years!

Comment

Hull away

https://twitter.com/UmbroUK/status/1306640103717179392?s=19

Comment

Is that pattern based on the Allam’s brain patterns when it comes to making a football decision?

Comment

Milan's third kit is inspired by Space Invaders.

Comment

Every time I see the tiger on Hull’s badge I’m reminded (a)how benign it looks and (b) how little it resembles a tiger.

Comment

With red and dark green, Wolves have dropped any pretense of subtlety.

Comment

Still an improvement on the away kit

Comment

Some fanfare on that Tweet...

Comment

Banbury's keeper should be wearing purple socks, not white. I'm quite aware that that is possibly the least serious of the numerous crimes in that photo, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumbo McGinnis View Post
                                  Is that pattern based on the Allam’s brain patterns when it comes to making a football decision?
                                  I was reliably informed in the pub last night that it is in fact an image of the pole bits at the back of the cantilever stand roof at the KCOM.

Comment

The good thing about that red and green Wolves jersey is that the lack of color contrast de-emphasizes the hideous shirt sponsor, to the point where you almost don't notice it (at least in that photo).

Comment

Crumbs!

https://twitter.com/margate_fc/status/1308477382072897536?s=20

Comment

Jackson Pollocks.

Comment

What a waste(r).

Comment

I actually think I like them (an entire set of recoloured badges aside, obvs) ...but I may just still be in shock.

To think The Libertines once had concerns about Englishmen in baseball caps.

Comment

I think I need to see a proper picture of each of them rather than an animation.

Comment

A bit more John Squire (particularly the pink and grey/yellow) than Barat or Doherty...

Comment

Huge if true :

UEFA has banned shirts that have stripes, hoops or similar patterns only on the front but not on the back since their latest Kit Rules change.

Comment

Those are some weird kits. Short sleeves up front, long sleeves in the back. The blue/white example at the bottom even has different colors on the front and back of the sleeve.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X