Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter D View Post
      The blue/white example at the bottom even has different colors on the front and back of the sleeve.
      I know that's a gag but I'm sure at least one side (Blackburn? Bristol Rovers?) has done this in the past

Comment

So, UEFA have issued an edict banning a style of kit that was only invented in the first place due to a previous UEFA edict.

They really are beyond parody at this point, aren't they?

Comment

Maybe they're being advised by Dominic Cummings...

Comment

Bye, bye stripes, hoops and checks then, if the manufacturers have anything to do with it.

Comment

Why would the manufacturers have a problem with the new ruling?

Comment

Liverpool's road uniforms in the League Cup were horrific. I'd love to see the Reds steal the MLB Cincinnati Reds home unis and go with something similar for Liverpool's road kit, including thin red stripes along the side of what would be white shorts:

Comment

Yeah, Liverpool's change kit is terrible. I don't mind the third kit quite so much.

Comment

A quite mental video for our new kit. The first is terrible, the change is ok except the unnecessary red in our terrible badge clashes with the orange. It's a shame as the owner of the sponsor is a mate of mine and he has got a pretty terrible kit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot7L...eid=d95df23da1

Comment

It's a mediocre kit but far better than last year's monstrosity. Glad to see your sponsor doesn't contain the name of a place other than where the team is from like last season, I always hate that.

Comment

Are you sure you aren't thinking of the previous year's bizarre cross-hatched stripes? Last year's wasn't much better to be sure but wasn't quite in the monstrosity category. Yes, I would have to double check that the B doesn't stand for Bristol but at least we got a billboard at Bristol Airport from last year's deal.

Actually, it's academic what this year's kit is like as no-one will every see it live.

Comment

Ah, Bath still seem to use the cross-hatched stripes shirt on a lot of their branding so I thought It was the most recent one.

Though, looking through their twitter, if this is last season's one then the new kit is a huge improvement on that too :

https://twitter.com/sio_chamberlain/status/1304870094489747456?s=21
                          Last edited by Ray de Galles; 27-09-2020, 22:43.

Comment

A lot better than Reading’s video.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                              Ah, Bath still see, to use the cross-hatched stripes shirt on a lot of their branding so I thought It was the most recent one.

Though, looking through their twitter, if this is last season's one then the new kit is a huge improvement on that too :

https://twitter.com/sio_chamberlain/status/1304870094489747456?s=21
                              No, oddly, that is one from a couple of seasons ago that they used for that friendly for some reason. It is, however, the precursor to this one not least with the extraneous silver stripe that, having worn it for one match, I can attest is quite off-putting.

Comment

Oh, so they could have made that Dortmund shirt worse. As demonstrated by the women's handball team.

Comment

Mercy

Comment

I rarely post here

has this appeared yet?

https://twitter.com/maxfras/status/1311395622143119360?s=20

Comment

Ahh, too slow. I'm not sure it works in blue though.

Comment

York City, 1... 2... 3... (shorts and socks same colour as the fade colour at the bottom of the shirts, we are told)

Comment

The little Y on the front of the collar (the placket?) is a nice touch

Comment

That FC Vitebsk goalkeeper one is fantastic. Off to a Belarusian webshop...

Comment

St Albans go within a band t-shirt look as their change shirt, to match their sponsor ;

https://twitter.com/stalbanscityfc/status/1311984391808339969?s=21

Comment

I was loving the York home shirt until I scrolled down and saw the fade.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post
                                                  I rarely post here

has this appeared yet?

https://twitter.com/maxfras/status/1311395622143119360?s=20
                                                  Jeez - I have *never* bought a genuine replica shirt...the only one I own is a knock off Sierra Leone national team one bought in Freetown - But I have just bought that fabulous goalkeeper's shirt. Thanks for posting that Nef!
                                                  Last edited by gt3; 02-10-2020, 12:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Capybara View Post
                                                    I was loving the York home shirt until I scrolled down and saw the fade.
                                                    I thought it was OK too, but had a nagging feeling I'd seen it somewhere before. A friend has just confirmed that I had – it was the design that finished a distant third place in the poll held in the summer of 2019 to decide last season's home kit. How very us.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X