No announcement yet.

Most people in favour of No Deal - The FA Cup 2019-20 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ian Wright appears to have lost his mind if Twitter is anything to go by.

Comment

Neither ESPN channel was showing this and I couldn't be arsed streaming it, but I think I'd have enjoyed the result. Partial payback for Pep's crowing over the CL ban being lifted. ESPN is showing Man U v Chelsea but that really does feel like a game we've been watching since Ferguson and Hoddle led them out in 1994 (Wiki says it rained). Most recent Wembley meeting: May 2018, Conte v Mourinho.
      Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 19-07-2020, 00:11.

Comment

Only once in between, the first game at the re-built Wembley in 2007.

Comment

I'm very worried about Bailly. With no fans there it might have been even easier than normal to call a sort of truce until half time.

Having said that, when will Giroud finally be given the credit he deserves? He's always been an excellent center forward.

Comment

Genuinely humourous

David Luiz with gloves

Comment

Arsenal v Chelsea. Could there possibly be a more uninteresting final?

Comment

London 5 - 0 Manchester

Comment

De Gea has spooned two in today and Twitter is abuzz with people labelling him the new Joe Hart. So much so, Joe Hart is trending.

Comment

The fightback starts here.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                      Arsenal v Man Utd?

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Christ, the one match I want United to win and they stink out empty Wembley.

(See also: City, yesterday.)

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                          No.

Comment

They met in the final in 2017, just 3 years ago.

Of the matchday squads, each side has only 4 players who could reappear: Holding, Bellerin, Xhaka and technically Ozil for Arsenal, and Azpilicueta, Kante, Alonso and Willian for Chelsea.

Plus of course David Luiz and Giroud have swapped sides.

Mustafi was with Arsenal but injured.

Comment

Well you know get your fucking act together. If Arsenal reach 10 (ten) fa cup finals since Tottenham Hotspur last won it some of the blame must lie with said Tottenham Hotspur. I was quite gutted for my Spurs acquaintances when they lost to Chelsea the other year and they have had plenty of semi-final appearances in the years since 1991.

Comment

I got seriously bored of listening to a team who played five days ago getting praised for being sharper and quicker to the ball than a team that played three days ago, and had to change a bunch of players because they were marginally more exhausted than the ones who were kept. I look forward to seeing if Frank is going to be so fucking pleased with himself, after he plays liverpool and wolves, who will be so well rested they may be rusty.

Frank doesn't have to do much to get all the credit from the pundit class does he?

Comment

It must be terrible having to run a squad of *checks notes* 25 players on a budget higher than *checks notes again* 95% of the rest of the division.

Comment

I'm sure the country is crying out for a Cockney Coronavirus Cup Final to lift it's spirits at this difficult time.

Comment

What will the excuse be if Man U lose to Leicester?

Comment

There should be no excuses, Manchester United managed to haul themselves back into Champions league contention thanks to Covid, if they don't make it it's because they don't deserve it .

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                                          I'm sure the country is crying out for a Cockney Coronavirus Cup Final to lift it's spirits at this difficult time.
                                          West Ham v Orient? I'd watch that.

Comment

Solskjaer sacrificed an FA Cup final place in order to beat 15th placed West Ham to try and secure 4th place in the league. I'm incandescent, lads.

Comment

Oh well.

Comment

I'm not really incandescent. I'm hungry though, which is worse.

Comment

Much, much worse.

Comment

I got some (English) muffins marked down cheap from Marksies yesterday. I'll make an egg muffin shortly, I just can't be arsed right now. It's a delicate balancing act, being lazy and hungry, but I'm managing it well I think.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X