X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was definitely ball to hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
      This is like me and my mate on Pro Evo cooperative Master League. With worse finishing but. Ajax are so beautiful.
      Pro Evo over FI|FA, good man. You & your mate must be pretty handy.

Comment

Fucking Jonathan Pierce. (on TNT).

Comment

Excellent result.

Comment

Originally posted by Gawpus View Post

Pro Evo over FI|FA, good man. You & your mate must be pretty handy.
            Telepathic shit. Swear blind we were doing one at the back thing (well, one proper centre back, rikjaard/Mascherano slightly ahead as DMs) afore Guardiola. And Giovinco and Di Natale were midget colossus types for us an'a.
            Last edited by Lang Spoon; 16-04-2019, 21:05.

Comment

Get the fuck in! In the end I think the whole pub was supporting Ajax, that's a magical result.

Comment

Just in case you were getting too excited, here's Michael Owen

Comment

Of course he doesn't think Ajax can win it. I hope they destroy Liverpool/Barca just to spite the horse worrying cunt.

Comment

Let's hope for a Porto miracle tomorrow.

Comment

Benfica, Bayern, Real, Juve

Now we have to play some imitation shite that never won it

No problemo

Comment

I don't think that could have gone any better tonight.
                        Just need Liverpool to go through tomorrow and all will be well with the world.
                        I'd love to see a Liverpool vs Ajax final. Can't see us getting past Barcelona if we do beat Porto though.

Comment

I really really hope Ajax win the whole thing. There's fuck all romance left in Top Flight Football but this is wonderful.

Comment

And now for Ronald de Boer and Johan Derksen, can they muster up half a smile between them.

The answer is no

Comment

Count me in the Ajax camp for this.

Unless it's a Liverpool - Ajax final in which case they can fuck off, obvs.

Comment

I would slightly favour Liverpool over Barcelona (second leg at Anfield) but it's a 50-50 really.

Ajax can certainly beat a jittery Man City or injury-hit Spurs, then it's a single-leg final.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post
                                  En Vivo means live.
                                  Consider me thoroughly embarrassed - would have taken 5 seconds to Google a translation.

Comment

Watching Nou Camp highlights.

Phil Jones Vs Leo Messi is one for the ages.

Comment

Sublime vs Ridiculous, you could say.

Comment

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post
                                        Get the fuck in! In the end I think the whole pub was supporting Ajax, that's a magical result.
                                        I had Juve v Ajax on the iPad next to me at a local game I was at with a couple of mates. Even from the one eye I could keep on the game it was clear Ajax were dominating.

We charged in to the clubhouse at our game's final whistle to watch the last 15 minutes on the TV and the idiots behind the bar were still showing Barca v Man U because two herberts had been watching it all night. We ended up with about a dozen people crowding round the iPad on the bar, ludicrous.

Comment

Absolutely nuts that Young and Jones (comfortably the two worst players on the pitch tonight) were just given contract extensions.

In Jones case a deal lasting to 2023. Absurd.
                                          Last edited by Cesar Rodriguez; 16-04-2019, 22:16.

Comment

I only caught snatches of the game but was that Jones with a head bandage on towards the start of the game? Pretty good going to hurt himself so quickly, even for him.

Comment

The Spanish-language commentators here described it as a precautionary measure.

Comment

He started the game with it - he sustained a head injury Saturday.

Comment

Ah - thanks.

Comment

Ajax winning the CL would put the world to rights.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X