No announcement yet.

Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back on topic, I've learned the phrase 3-caveat-lutz from David Frum, applied to Pence's denials about Russian collusion with the campaign.

"I made it very clear I am not aware of any contacts during the time that I was on the campaign between any officials of the Russian government and officials with the campaign, and I stand by that," reiterated Pence.

He added, "I think I was very clear what I spoke about on television is precisely what Michael Flynn had told me and I believe the president was right to move him out of the White House."

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby Isaacs View Post
      France has problems with competitiveness, ease of doing business, long term unemployment. Couldn't some wonkish "centrism" actually improve it?

They're fucked because they joined a flawed euro in 1999. Germany is slowly eating their economy.

And who designed a single currency with no real oversight nor wealth redistribution mechanism? Why those third way social democrats who are best friends with the banks.

Comment

Count on a Canadian to try to make a figure skating metaphor happen.

The Daily Stormer have lost at least two domain host companies so far today.

They are now using other channels to promote "boots on the ground" at Heather Heyer's funeral.

Comment

Trump announces that he is "seriously considering" pardoning Joe Arpaio

Comment

Every time I see that orange fuckwit Trump on telly, I get this earworm. It's not even a catchy one, for Pete's fucking sake.

Comment

Bryan, I don't want to go off topic again, if that's OK.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                Trump announces that he is "seriously considering" pardoning Joe Arpaio
                I'm speechless at what I'm reading about him. He basically faked a bomb plot against himself, and his county had to pay out a $1.6m to the bloke he entrapped?

Comment

He basically faked a bomb plot against himself, and his county had to pay out a $1.6m to the bloke he entrapped?
                  It happens to the best of us.

Comment

I thought Mitterrand's Observatory thing was bad.

Comment

Arpaio is one of the worst excuses for a human being this country has produced in the last century

Comment

Here's another.

Kevin MacDonald‏ @TOOEdit Aug 12
                        So much of reaction by the left today is a rude awakening to the reality that White advocacy is here to stay--out in the open, unintimidated

Comment

A speaker, who was protesting the treatment of the murdering car driver (or something) outside the Courthouse today, had a T-shirt with the name Corneliu Codreanu on it.
                          Last edited by Gerontophile; 15-08-2017, 05:07.

Comment

Do you have a link/photo Gero?

Comment

Sorry, normally quicker on the uptake.

ABC News USA

Comment

Thanks. It's predictably made the news in Romania now. Some (US) bloke called Heimbach apparently, who has converted to Romanian Orthodoxy and proclaimed his deep admiration for Codreanu, and is now one of the scum in the vanguard of the white supremacist movement .

Comment

The things we do for hate.

Comment

Thank you Gero, that brought a smile on a fairly average morning.

Comment

Trump retweets an alt-rightist.

Comment

Several close have jumped ship from his committees now. But hey, Obama snowflake fake news. SAD!

Comment

Of the three CEOs who quit, he only tweeted abuse at the one who is black.

Comment

His brand is very important to him.

Comment

He had been riffing on the lower drug prices for a few days now to try and create a distraction. It was almost an inevitable result. Meantime, Jeff Immelt sticks around; obviously senses this could seal the deal to run Uber.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                                                Of the three CEOs who quit, he only tweeted abuse at the one who is black.
                                                See also attacking only Sadiq Khan after attacks in London and Manchester.

Comment

See also the Chicago retweet, which is a variation on the "liberals excuse black crime" myth that is a cornerstone of his suport.

Comment

You'd think the president might do something about it.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X