No announcement yet.

Mundane Thread Photographic Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog walking field was a bit squelchy this morning.

Comment

IMG_20230108_125404.jpg

Comment

Yesterday was a very "Transylvania" day in Transylvania
        IMG_20230109_115505.jpg

Comment

That looks like an impressionist painting ad hoc.

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
            Yesterday was a very "Transylvania" day in Transylvania
            Filter that into heavily saturated B&W and you've got yourself a black metal album cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post

Filter that into heavily saturated B&W and you've got yourself a black metal album cover.
              Something like this?

Comment

Or

Comment

That's much more gothic like, perhaps an All About Eve album cover?

Comment

Comment

The husband visited our local world food supermarket today and brought me back a Royal Challengers Bangalore endorsed fizzy fruit juice-based drink

Comment

Ooh

I wonder if it uses some byproduct of the distilling process (Royal Challenger is a whisky).

Comment

3 Points!

Comment

Originally posted by San Bernardhinault View Post
                            3 Points!
                            disappointed these days when I see your images without Ted on the scene somewhere

Comment

Four fox...

Comment

Comment

A rare dry day, and no wind either. Druidstone Haven.

Comment

The village pub in Eyam boasts signed photos of Tom Cruise and Michael Owen.

Comment

Michael Owen in a Man United shirt, the turncoat little shit.

Comment

Comment

I love those grubby tidal beaches on the Thames. Bodies often wash up on them on TV cop shows. With luck, not in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Jobi1 View Post
                                            The village pub in Eyam boasts signed photos of Tom Cruise and Michael Owen.

Does it have very low ceilings?

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
                                              I love those grubby tidal beaches on the Thames. Bodies often wash up on them on TV cop shows. With luck, not in real life.
                                              I was trying to capture the frost line, not sure how it came out.

Lots of traffic cones appear at low tide.

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post

I was trying to capture the frost line, not sure how it came out.

Lots of traffic cones appear at low tide.
                                                Is that frost above the tide line?

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post

Is that frost above the tide line?
                                                  Yep. It's not very clear. Frosted area, then the area covered by the tide, then the actual river.

I liked the multitude of lines which is why I took the photo.

Comment

It’s more of a multitude the more you look.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X