Tory Corruption thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post

Right on cue, the craven Tory apologist cadre in the BBC London newsroom state Liz Truss is first female foreign secretary

Falsely, as it was Margaret Beckett.

Comment

Originally posted by Etienne View Post

Falsely, as it was Margaret Beckett.
      (Sorry. That was my point. Apologies for not making it clear)

Comment

Yes, I assumed you knew that but just wanted to make it explicit.

Comment

Originally posted by Discordant Resonance View Post

Now culture secretary, and Nadhim Zahawi becomes education minister.
          Will the racist filth at US Immigration still denying him entry to the country should he wish to visit?

Comment

All these absolute fuckwits being installed make Gove look like a brain surgeon in comparison. This worries me.

Comment

Dear Boris is shoring up his position by keeping his enemies in the tent, whilst ensuring none of the other dunderheads are able to do anything that challenges his position, if only due to their rank stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post

Will the racist filth at US Immigration still denying him entry to the country should he wish to visit?
                That isn't a sentence, but the Executive Order (from early 2017) I think Guy is referencing was a) largely unenforced at the time, b) legally dubious and c) has been rescinded.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggchaser View Post
                  Dear Boris is shoring up his position by keeping his enemies in the tent, whilst ensuring none of the other dunderheads are able to do anything that challenges his position, if only due to their rank stupidity.
                  ...unless Williamson fancies thumbing through his red book from his Chief Whip days.

Comment

Laddo on Sky News saying :

​​​​​​Gove's new department is to be renamed, and it is rumoured that they are calling it the "Department of Levelling Up"

Its remit will extend into some of what is currently devolved

Comment

We* are truly getting the government we deserve.

*Well, y'know.

Comment

Originally posted by irony towers View Post

...unless Williamson fancies thumbing through his red book from his Chief Whip days.
                        come on, you know he's just drawn a cartoon cock and balls on every page.

Comment

As long as they are ejaculating loads of spunk, I think we are all happy with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Flanagans Dog View Post
                            Laddo on Sky News saying :

​​​​​​Gove's new department is to be renamed, and it is rumoured that they are calling it the "Department of Levelling Up"

Its remit will extend into some of what is currently devolved
                            Hopefully the World's Most Divorced Man will overdo the gak and pegs it before he undoes devolution completely and/or restarts "the Troubles".

Comment

I've just become aware that Nadine Dorries writes fiction. Furthermore that this fiction is basically all about Irish people living in Liverpool who are all stereotypes drinking Guinness and eating potatoes with the gift of the gab and saying begorrah, so they are.

I don't get the impression that these books are likely to be troubling the Booker Prize jury any time soon

Comment

Ah but once the government introduces new guidlines to promote more appropriate 'British' literature, she'll be a front runner for the 2022 prize

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                                  I've just become aware that Nadine Dorries writes fiction. Furthermore that this fiction is basically all about Irish people living in Liverpool who are all stereotypes drinking Guinness and eating potatoes with the gift of the gab and saying begorrah, so they are.

I don't get the impression that these books are likely to be troubling the Booker Prize jury any time soon
                                  Some people like them.

https://twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/1438169128712478721?s=19

Comment

Inane Disorder as she's better known as now.

Comment

Bumping this for the Owen Paterson case and the Tories whipping their MPs to legalise corruption .

Owen Paterson: Tory MP's allies seek to save him from sleaze punishment - BBC News

Comment

That's really rotten BBC spin, it isn't "Tory MP's allies" it's government whips doing this, on behalf of the government.

Comment

I’m coming around to capital punishment……though for very different reasons to these tory bastards.

Comment

https://twitter.com/angelarayner/status/1455912657643528197?s=21

Comment

...and it passes, 250-232.

Comment

Tory scum. Truly. Disgusting disgraceful cunts.

Comment

Yep, agreed. They are scum.

Comment

Yis are really fucked over there.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X