No announcement yet.

European Elections - Voting Intentions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tories has gone up since I last looked. To one. Which you have to hope is a joke, obvs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post

Yes, I know that the Northern Irish parties are different, Gonzo. But as I explained upthread, I wasn't allowed to add any more options and I couldn't recall any active Northern Irish posters, so just put the all parties option on there for completeness sake. I couldn't add a general "Others" choice either.
      Thanks.

And I'm NOT 'Gonzo'.

Comment

Righty ho

Comment

Originally posted by Aitch View Post
          Of the options, would have to be the Greens. In the Dutch ballot box, though, it's going to be the animal welfare party.
          They've disqualified themselves from my vote with their antivaxxer bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post
            Righty ho

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter D View Post

They've disqualified themselves from my vote with their antivaxxer bullshit.
              Aren't they more the party that tolerates their weirdo fringe of the homeopaths rather than summarily expelling them, or endorsing the antivaxxers?

Comment

Erm, no

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                  Dutch Greens?

What's GrEW and ScGrP's take on it?

Comment

Presumably favourable, given they share a European grouping? It's the Party for Animals who are the anti-vaxxers, as per UA's Dutch link.

Comment

Speaking of anti-Vaxxers I'm still suspended from Twitter for pointing out Heather Mills, Ian Hislop, and Paul Dacre are worthless pieces of shit for repeating the lies about vaccination is dangerous and causes autism.

Yet the shitty Kippers and racist racist sub-human filth in Brexit UK keep their accounts.

Not that I'm bitter...

Comment

This seems rather more nuanced tactical advice than Gina Miller's attempt.

Comment

I'd rather leave the EU than vote Liberal, as it goes.

Comment

I did just see a friend RT that "remainvoter.com" link, which suggests throwing away your vote on Umunna's ego, for no obvious reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post
                              Presumably favourable, given they share a European grouping? It's the Party for Animals who are the anti-vaxxers, as per UA's Dutch link.
                              The link says that the animal welfarers are against compulsory vaccinations. It also says that crèches and the like should have the right to refuse kiddies who represent a health risk to other kiddies.

Comment

I dislike the idea of a political poll of this site.

Comment

Why's that?

Comment

Posted mine today (as mentioned on the Mundane Thread, it won't get there in time to be counted, but my constituency send postal vote ballot papers out so late that there's not much I can do about that). I voted (or didn't vote, since it won't be counted) Green for the first time.

Comment

The link says that the animal welfarers are against compulsory vaccinations. It also says that crèches and the like should have the right to refuse kiddies who represent a health risk to other kiddies.
                                      I distinctly remember that they had a much stronger opinion about it during the last few elections. To be fair, my google skills come up short, so let me change the subject. Any comments on how the party had to be convinced by a chorus of external hilarity to change their point of view on chemtrails?

Feel free to draw a different conclusion than I do, but I am not willing to forgive such nonsense anytime soon.

Comment

On vaccinations PvdD says:
                                        De Partij voor de Dieren is tegen verplicht vaccineren. Ieder mens heeft het recht om zelf te beschikken over zijn of haar lichaam en daarmee ook het recht om af te zien van inenting voor zichzelf of zijn/haar minderjarige kinderen. Ook moet er geen vaccinatieplicht opgelegd kunnen worden vanuit de Europese Unie. Tegelijk is de Partij voor de Dieren van mening dat het tevens tot de vrijheid van een kinderdagverblijf moet behoren om kinderen te kunnen weigeren die een aantoonbaar risico zouden kunnen vormen voor de gezondheid van andere kinderen in de opvang, op basis van objectief vast te stellen minimale eisen van vaccinatie
                                        which is pretty clear.

Can't find anything on the website about chemtrails. What I do find objectionable though is the personality cult surrounding Marianne Thieme. Can anyone take this book cover seriously?

Comment

She actually dressed like that a few years agao at the budget announcement day (the biggest day in the Dutch parliamentary calendar, when the royals show up as well).

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                                            Posted mine today (as mentioned on the Mundane Thread, it won't get there in time to be counted, but my constituency send postal vote ballot papers out so late that there's not much I can do about that). I voted (or didn't vote, since it won't be counted) Green for the first time.
                                            Our of curiosity, how long do posters here retain their British franchise while living abroad?

Comment

Can't find anything on the website about chemtrails.
                                              I am having a problem with their historical viewpoints. This is from their website in november 2016:

Notice the final remark, which calls for a citizen initiative to force the Tweede Kamer to debate this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post
                                                Our of curiosity, how long do posters here retain their British franchise while living abroad?
                                                I believe it's 15 years.

Comment

It's strange to me that one would ever lose it, but then the European concept of "residency" is somewhat alien to us (and there is the fact that we have to pay US taxes wherever we are).

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter D View Post
                                                    historical viewpoints.
                                                    From the AD, 23/11/2016:
                                                    ,,Wij kregen en krijgen nog steeds veel vragen over chemtrails. Dat was ooit de reden dat we een standpunt hebben ingenomen. Nu zijn wij met een update gekomen. Wij laten het over aan degenen die toch een reden voor zorg zien, zich hier verder in te verdiepen. Maar het is natuurlijk aan de wetenschap om feiten en fabels te onderscheiden.''
                                                    Anyhoos, happy voting everyone. Vote early, vote often.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X