0%
    SNP
    4.41%
    Plaid Cymru
    5.88%
    Northern Irish Party
    0%

Just a bit of fun.

I don't think we have any active Northern Irish voters on OTF hence the catch-all category but I wasn't allowed to add any other options anyway.

Comment

Lib Dems.

Three months ago I was expecting to be voting TIG. That went well.

Comment

If I had a UK vote, Plaid. Here in Spain Verdes or Podemos.

Comment

Notional vote in NI election (I haven't lived there since 1985 but maintain an interest

1 Green
          2 Alliance
          3 UUP
          4 SDLP
          5 Independent (Morrice)
          6 Independent (McCann)

97 Tory
          98 UKIP
          99 TUV
          1,690 DUP
          1,916 SF

Comment

Originally posted by Defensive minded
            What are Plaid Cymru standing for?
            In the European context, Remain and a second referendum.

Comment

Wales

Comment

I'll vote for the Green candidate in Ireland South, Grace O'Sullivan - still undecided about transfers.

Comment

Greens into an early but not unexpected lead.

Only one pro-Brexit vote so far

Comment

GroenLinks.

Comment

Still can't vote green in Ireland as long as Eamon Ryan is still leader,they were a gang of arrogant fucks in government when we were heading for the rocks.

Comment

Well, Labour are off the mark . . .

Comment

I'll be voting USR, but if I were in the UK, almost certainly Green.

Comment

Labour. We are still in the EU. Therefore we need to send as many left-leaning MEPs to Brussels, from across the continent, as possible.

Comment

Surprised at the lack of SNP votes so far. They would be my choice if I had the option.

I didn't realise we had some shy Brexiters on the board. I suppose that makes a change from all the loudmouth Brexiters everywhere else.
                              Last edited by Fussbudget; 17-05-2019, 13:56.

Comment

I'd hope that people vote honestly but I couldn't rule out the odd bit of mischief-making.

Three OTFers (not including LukeR) have said that they voted for Brexit though and there could well be others. Just a bit of a shame that they don't feel that they can discuss the issue a bit more on here, assuming that they want to of course.

Comment

I'll vote tactically for an unambiguously pro-Remain party. So either Lib Dem, Green or ChangeUK, whichever I'm lead to believe has the best chance of winning seats in the East of England. The order I listed the parties in is not accidental, though.

I'm intrigued who the two (current) votes for Farage's cavalcade come from. Lurkers?

Comment

No option for "will not vote"?

I'm still undecided between Greens and not voting.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post
                                      I'd hope that people vote honestly but I couldn't rule out the odd bit of mischief-making.

Three OTFers (not including LukeR) have said that they voted for Brexit though and there could well be others. Just a bit of a shame that they don't feel that they can discuss the issue a bit more on here, assuming that they want to of course.
                                      I do worry we can be somewhat of an echo chamber, but if the closet Brexiteers craft their posts with skill and vigour, they should be able to fight their political corner.

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon View Post
                                        No option for "will not vote"?

I'm still undecided between Greens and not voting.

Yes, I was limited in the number of options I could offer. No "Others" either so apologies to all the English Democrat, SPGB and Yorkshire Party voters on the board.

Comment

Mischief-making on OTF.... never.

Comment

I'd like to vote SP, but they are a bit anti -Europe. PVDA are a bunch of Blairites, so it will be Groenlinks for me.

Comment

Yes, DM. UKIP moved even further to the Right so Farage was encouraged to set up a new party, which is hoovering up the bulk of the Leave vote.

Comment

Indeed, when you add up the old UKIP vote to defecting Tory leavers, the Brexit Party vote is similar, if not declining compared with the vote for similar groupings in 2014.

Comment

Green for me, for maybe the third time in my life (voted Labour every other time).

Comment

Working...
                                                  X