Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etienne View Post
    It doesn't seem to have any "e" features at all. Link
    Exactly. It's a standard crappy plastic changing table. I'm almost enraged enough to contact Trading Standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Etienne View Post
      It doesn't seem to have any "e" features at all. Link
      I expect it's got AI, though. Everything has these days, allegedly

Comment

Surely it connects via Bluetooth. Asking why or how is beside the point for this sort of thing.

Comment

It says it is made in England. Maybe E stands for England.

Comment

I'm sure it's collecting big data on baby-shit so it can be abused at some point in the future

Comment

Oklahoma City proposes tallest building in the US (as that would be fun in tornado alley) with aspirational tenant of what must be the worlds largest Yard House.

Comment

They're gettin' a few frackin' earthquakes as well.

Comment

It's not just Yard House. Puttshack are part of the plan, too. Don't tell me you're not excited by 1900 vertical feet and 137 floors of minigolf?

Comment

Are urban land values so high jn oklahoma that they justify building a 1907 foot tall tower?

Comment

It is heart warming to see that the spirit of the Chesapeake Energy guy lives on years after he drove into the embankment

Comment

https://twitter.com/amymaxmen/status/1771894674791289137?t=CByvZF38wpcFjSCNwkxExQ&s=19

Comment

Murderous woo merchant. 9 cases in ireland now, and the first death was someone born before 1978. Yet the HSE in their wisdom arent providing vaccines to us oldies as we "have probably been exposed", and take up among those eligible for a booster has been pisspoor.

Comment

Coronary arrest as a bit of a larf: https://vegasfoodandfun.com/heart-attack-grill/

Like the urinals though.

Comment

Gotta say I'm tempted, but only because I absorb about half the calories I eat. I can't imagine this would be a good idea for anyone who couldn't guarantee that most of that would go through them in less than an hour.

Comment

I think I remotely absorb the other half of your calories over wifi. .

Comment

Given the form in which I shed these calories, I really fucking hope not Hobbes.

Comment

TAB just wants a spanking. there must be cheaper / easier ways.

Comment

Originally posted by caja-dglh View Post
                                      TAB just wants a spanking. there must be cheaper / easier ways.
                                      I'd have to fail first.

Last night I put away a pound of steak, five large potatoes, a large onion, (fried) 200g's of baked beans, 200 g of peas, much butter, and had 100g of dark chocolate for dessert.

I weigh 10 stone 10 lbs.

Comment

You would just leave a little for the reward. You might even get a special nurse.

Comment

Haha

in 1972 the IRA decided to make a documentary where they among other things, filmed themselves making, transporting and detonating a bomb, without concealing their identities. They planned to show it on American network television. There's a programme about it on BBC tonight but you can see it here.

https://twitter.com/anfiancaillte/status/1772958113286549795
                                          Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 27-03-2024, 17:15.

Comment

Thats like the shit that seemed too far fetched and silly in Network. Did a wee Derry double agent suggest that wheeze?

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post

I'd have to fail first.

Last night I put away a pound of steak, five large potatoes, a large onion, (fried) 200g's of baked beans, 200 g of peas, much butter, and had 100g of dark chocolate for dessert.

I weigh 10 stone 10 lbs.
                                              Did you bother cooking the onion or just bite into it like an apple?

Comment

Hahaha. Unlike him, I've actually seen an onion before!

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                                                  Thats like the shit that seemed too far fetched and silly in Network. Did a wee Derry double agent suggest that wheeze?
                                                  The documentary is well worth watching if you get the chance. Its a fucking hell of a story

Comment

J. Bowyer Bell was a story unto himself

Comment

Working...
                                                    X