X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kopecky and AVV each with mechanicalss in the départ fictif

Longo Borghini out of the race

Comment

https://twitter.com/sadhbhos/status/1685315554393903104?s=61&t=xvOireV8JOIS_CpbTtDBow

Comment

AVV goes five km from the summit of Col d'Aspin and only Vollering and Niewiadoma can stay with her.

Comment

I don't want Vollering to win this because I don't like the way SD Worx have carried off this week, and I don't want AVV to win this because I don't particularly like her full stop, so c'mon Niewiadoma. Especially now the pair of them have stuck their brakes on on the descent of the Aspin.

Comment

Good luck to the Dutch national coach trying to get this pair to work in the same team at the Worlds in a couple of weeks time.

Comment

Was thinking the exact same thing

Comment

Vollering riding away from everyone

Comment

Bonus that the mist prevents us having a full view of the fucking ugly La Mongie.

Comment

A "Jay Vine Finish" there as we can barely see Vollering cross the line in the fog, but she put two minutes into Niewiadoma and another half minute into AVV / Moolman Pasio / Labous, so that should be that for the GC with the final time trial to come tomorrow.

Comment

Pretty incredible from Vollering. Hard to love SD Worx, but I did enjoy seeing Vollering run to Kopecky when the latter got to the line.

Comment

Originally posted by longeared View Post
                        Good luck to the Dutch national coach trying to get this pair to work in the same team at the Worlds in a couple of weeks time.
                        They never really did though, did they? It seemed to me Vollering copped more than her share of the blame for the Olympics screw-up.

Comment

Fantastic by Niewiadoma and Kopecki today

Comment

SD Worx dominated the final time trial obvs, Reusser won from Vollering who wrapped up the race overall. Kopecky moved up from fourth to second on GC, beating out Niewiadoma by fractions of a second.

Been a successful running of the race anyway, some big crowds, excellent racing, some unexpected stage winners. The host nation could do with Labous or Kerbaol pushing on to increase the visibility of the race, it hasn't been on the front page of L'Equipe once this week. Anyway it's been a fun month of watching cycling every day, now for a refreshing three day break before the everything Worlds takes over the telly. No I'm not watching the Tour of Poland, what do you think I am.

Comment

Catching up - I am now a HUGE fan of team biscuit for this work.

Comment

Except that (as pointed out by the Escape Collective) St. Michel sponsored a "Human Zoo" exhibit in Nantes as recently as 1993. Yes, that's 1993, not 1893.

Comment

Working...
                                X