ICC T20 World Cup 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno

Seems to me that they are much closer to the UAE, so perhaps they don't really care

Calamitous, but not atypical, start for Windies

Comment

Opening the bowling with Ali is interesting and has paid off with the wicket.

England know they can't win with pace (Australia might but their trio is world class).
      Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 23-10-2021, 14:19.

Comment

Rashid takes 4 for 2.

Comment

WI aren't going to win this, but that was a helluva catch.

Comment

WI have lost their Top 8 ranking so a poor showing here will leave them in the qualifiers next time. More ignominy for ex-champs.

Comment

I think Gayle is now the 3rd eldest player ever to represent West Indies, and eldest since Headley in 1954.

Comment

The (Asa)Lanka are back, chasing Bangladesh's 171 with an over to spare

Comment

Ready for the big one?

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                    I think Gayle is now the 3rd eldest player ever to represent West Indies, and eldest since Headley in 1954.
                    While in the England gerontocracy 26 men aged 42 or more have played test cricket.

Comment

The first match was a remarkably high score for Sharjah, which makes me wonder if the pitch has been altered

Comment

Rohit gone

Comment

Rahul gone.

Comment

Remarkable from yesterday that England's best 3 T20 bowling analyses have come in their last 3 games against the Windies, each improving on the last. Willey 4-7, Jordan 4-6, Rashid 4-2.

Comment

On the edge sensor thing, where is the sensor. Is it in the bat?

Comment

I’m watching this and el Classico at the same time. I feel like a member of the human race. Probably well more than a billion people are watching one or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Pepsi View Post
                                  On the edge sensor thing, where is the sensor. Is it in the bat?
                                  It is based on a microphone in the stumps

Comment

That’s hard to fine tune. That’s the kind of thing that Penn State specializes in.

My neighbor has a big house and a Tesla because his company figures out how to use vibration sensors to make machines more efficient.

Comment

It is grounded in the synchronisation of the sound and video recordings and is not infallible (though it is generally reliable and getting better).

Baseball might have found it necessary to develop similar technology if the umpires had stayed a similar distance from the bat as they do in cricket, but the consequences of a missed tip in cricket are not comparable to those of one in cricket.

Comment

Afridi is having himself a day

Comment

Not in the field, though

Comment

He really lost his head with that run out attempt, the risk was far greater than the potential reward.
                                            Last edited by Ray de Galles; 24-10-2021, 15:55.

Comment

I do like that blue and orange number India are wearing.

But come on Pakistan!

Comment

One can understand why he thought he could hit the stumps from that distance and angle, but it really is a different skill from bowling.

This should be intriguing.

Comment

Liverpool appear to be cruising in the football, so I think I'll be sticking with this match.

Comment

Chakravarthy's over of 2 was the first of the four you felt had gone India's way.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X