No announcement yet.

College Football 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. I think they could get something going. Not sure where they play.

Comment

That’s a good win!!!

Comment

It certainly is

And on a weekend when a lot of the teams above you were underwhelming

Comment

Yeah
          The B1G doesn’t look especially great, but there are no real dumpster fires right now either. Even Rutgers looks stable.

Comment

Some interesting stuff going on today, NC State giving Clemson a game, Georgia State leading Auburn and BC have beaten Missouri. I would like to watch ND vs Wisconsin but it's not on my streaming thing.
            ​​​​

Comment

The ND game was one for the purists through three quarters before turning into an absolute blowout in the fourth

Bowling Green beating Minnesota might be the upset of the year, unless UConn holds on against Wyoming

Syracuse did the world a solid by beating Liberty the other night

Comment

NC State miss a last second, achievable, field goal. Suspect they've blown their chance.

Comment

That was his third miss of the day

Just brutal

Comment

He lands one in overtime to level.

Comment

He's made all three extra points.

It's anything beyond 35 yards that he struggles with.

Arkansas take down No. 7 Texas A&M at Jerry World.

Comment

Taps aff in Raleigh, and Clemson are gone.

Comment

That NC State game winning touchdown deserved to be a game winner.

Comment

Oklahoma - West Virginia has started strong

Comment

That was ugly. Haven't scored that few points since Clemson in 2014. Hope they can outlast UT and OSU.

BTW - congrats Inca w/ UCLA defeating Stanford - keep it up!
                              Last edited by Cal Alamein; 26-09-2021, 03:18.

Comment

Not only did UCLA win, but USC were beaten pretty badly by the Beavers of Oregon State

Cal did U Dub a solid by losing in overtime

Alabama, Georgia and Oregon look to be rather better than anyone else in the country at the moment

Comment

Teams ranked 3, 8, 9, 10, 12 and 15 all fell today

And I was dumb to mention Oregon last week.

Comment

Two flat out bonkers games in Oxford and Dallas today, each of which produced more than 100 points and was decided in the last five seconds

Comment

"insert upside down longhorn logo"

I can dig it.

Will Rattler go from Heisman shoo-in to NCAA transfer next week?

Comment

These fucking refs. Unbelievable. Same ref has fucked us on clear as day replays before.

I hate Iowa.

Comment

This is what the Pennsylvania General Assembly should be auditing

Comment

Alabama v A&M is on crack at the moment. Absolute lunacy.

Comment

A&M win it on a FG as time ran out, and I thought it was going to shank wide left, but that kick had some serious swerve on it. Alabama's streak of beating unranked opponents ended at 100 games, which is frankly amazing.

Comment

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1447047764307845124

Comment

Blocked Punt for TD. Full field run for TD. That game was absolutely bonkers, and all the better for Alabama losing. Though any game is better if Alabama lose.

Comment

Who are all the people in some kind of uniform who run on the pitch in the end? Just when I think I can't understand US South college culture any less, more stuff happens to surprise me

Comment

Working...
                                                    X