Simon Price Interviews Adam Ant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alcohol - so much to answer for! (He says, well on the way to a wine hangover.)

Comment

ramone wrote:
      ahhh MsD, thank you for the welcome! I just logged in this evening to stroll around here. Very nice of you indeed!
      Yeh, sure you did. Stalker.

No opinions on football/anything else then?

Comment

Do you like Jam? Like this Jam MsD???????? I love the line Tarts and whores in the lyrics I might add:

So you finally got what you wanted
        You've achieved your aim by making the walking lame
        And when you just can't get any higher
        You use your senses to suss out this week's climber
        And the small fame that you've acquired
        Has brought you into cult status
        But to me you're still a collector

There's tarts and whores but you're much more
        You're a different kind 'cause you want their minds
        And you just don't care 'cause you've got no pride
        It's just a face on your pillowcase
        That thrills you

And you started looking much older
        And your fashion sense is second rate like your perfume
        But to you in your own little dream world
        You're still the queen of the butterfly collectors

As you carry on 'cause it's all you know
        You can't light a fire
        You can't cook or sew
        You get from day to day by filling your head
        But you surely must know the appeal between your legs
        Has worn off

And I don't care about morals
        'Cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway
        And I don't feel any sorrow
        Towards the kings and queens of the butterfly collectors

There's tarts and whores but you're much more
        You're a different kind 'cause you want their minds
        And you just don't care 'cause you've got no pride
        It's just a face on your pillowcase
        That thrills you

As you carry on 'cause it's all you know
        You can't light a fire
        You can't cook or sew
        You get from day to day by filling your head
        But you surely must know the appeal between your legs
        Has worn off

And I don't feel any sorrow
        Towards the kings and queens of the butterfly collectors

Comment

Oh and one other thing.....Yes I can talk football, I was wondering why you don't on this forum MsD...MsD the starfucker for the celebs...as the wonderful group on that has a page on Talk Punk (Menace) sang: You're full of shit, shit shit shit shit shit

Comment

What's the matter Ken, is your new forum too boring without me?

"Starfucker" is quite flattering to my gentleman friend, I suppose.

Apologies to Carcass and Mr Rhino, I appear to have stepped in something.

Comment

I'm going to have to frame this thread.

I think it's highly appropriate that Mr. Ant would inspire such brilliance.

Más Por Favor.

Comment

I should probably point out that our "ramone" keeps some illustrious company himself, as he knows (wait for it) Lars from Rancid!

We know this because he pointed it out no fewer than 26 times in his time on our forum.

Comment

Oh fuck off, ramone.

Comment

I've been following this thread with interest in spite of not being able to recall or hum a single bar of Adam or the ants (although I'm sure I'd recognize something if you strapped me down and played it for me). That's how great this thread is.

Comment

It's like a portal somewhere keeps opening

Comment

You're full of shit, shit shit shit shit shit
                        Jesus, what a fascinating character you must be. Truly, it must be amazing inside your head.

Seriously, if you're over the age of 16, you should be ashamed of yourself. If you're over 30, you're tragic.

Comment

He's either 46 or 47.

Correction, still only 45 according to his MySpace page so let's cut the boy some slack.

Comment

Jesus.

Comment

Some superb pissed-as-a-pudding stuff from MsD and Why on Earth upthread, there.

What has MsD done to deserve this mentalness?

Jesus.

Just to say that I lost Adam and the Ants after Cartouble and Deutscher Girls and as for The Butterfly Collector, I used to like the song but didn't realise it was quite so, well, fucking horrible really.
                              That line about not being able to light a fire or cook or sew is just mind-blowingly misogynistic.
                              How could I have missed that?

Comment

MsD wrote:
                                I should probably point out that our "ramone" keeps some illustrious company himself, as he knows (wait for it) Lars from Rancid!

We know this because he pointed it out no fewer than 26 times in his time on our forum.
                                Hmmm I think you have the wrong person dear...............

Comment

No, you are Kenneth H*** of S*** Valley CA, your moronic writing style is unmistakeable, as is your Jam obsession, misogyny, etc. etc. and references to Skrewdriver. And if you keep on stalking me here, on TP and on MySpace, I'll embarrass you further, but not here.

You and the other two stalkers have your own forum now and you're STILL not happy, a year later. Possibly because a) it's boring as hell and b) you realise you all couldn't stand each other in the first place.

Comment

Yes I was on TP....though, I am not who you think I am. It surely seems that I have made you upset, so I am going to leave this mess behind. Please enjoy the rest of your evening.

Comment

Yeh, night Ken, you tosser. Ah, here comes one of the other thickos to back you up.

Comment

Savage,hope it's not Kenneth Noye,

Comment

Oh well, every click on this thread is a ker-ching in the coffers.

Comment

(Juxtaposing nothing at all... I lived with a man, who would get phone calls from ... dunno what you would call them... starfuckers, I suppose. Except, they went through the phone book for the lead singer of The Mission, and they found... well they found something different. With added Glaswegian volume. At 4am. All the callers were young females (I didnt have the heart to tell them), but when they got the time/shift correct, I had the serious hump, and on one particular morning, I got the persone with the same name, to sing at them... and he cant sing, and he certainly cant sing any Mission songs, so there you go.)

But still...

We split up a long time ago, and he has a phone book number, and he is still getting mental calls...

Yes, his fault. But, perhaps, their fault...

Comment

Oh hi Numans Beans....have not seen you around here. Welcome!

Comment

MsD wrote:
                                                Yeh, night Ken, you tosser. Ah, here comes one of the other thickos to back you up.
                                                Again, you're mistaken as to my identity. And as for me being thick? Why would you ascertain that? Please do explain........Character assination is not a nice thing to do now. Oh come on MsD....I am not looking for a row, just some curious about your punky past dear. Oh and MsD I certainly loved seeing pics of you in the Guardian at Malcom's funeral....Did you know the man? I can't imagine going to a funeral of someone that was not family or a friend..............

BTW, I just love that pink streak in yer hair! Smashing shade for a woman over 50 years old...............

Comment

1. Thick as pigshit, and you prove it with each post.
                                                  2. (The fuck it's got to do with you, but) I was invited, I know the family and had met Malcolm, but more importantly I was there with Marco who'd known Malcolm since 1974 as well as being a close friend of Joe's. It was a very intense, emotional day.
                                                  3. Not my fault the Guardian photographed me.
                                                  4. Glad you like my hair. I'm 50.
                                                  5. Maybe I should post a pic of you and one of me, so people can judge who's the looker, eh?
                                                  I'm on myspace.com/msdayglo.

Comment

Someone please get this troll removed. Talk about shit on a shoe.

And I'd say it was like shooting fish in a barrel, but that's an insult to the intelligence, grace and dignity of fish.

Dragging back to the OT (and btw, AA told me he LOVED my hair at the funeral) weren't you full of praise for KOTWF?

Note: following post from Butler removed ... makes it look like Geronto/WoE are replying to me, but they're replying to him.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X