No announcement yet.

First Aid Kit - Shirt Gallery 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lewisham Council Millwall shirt is the only Millwall shirt I will ever be allowed to buy by the missus.

Comment

Originally posted by denishurley View Post
      @Ursus - along the same lines as Schalke, I think this was after their deal with Lewisham Council expired:

That kit itself never had the Lewisham sponsor (not sure if that's what you're saying though) but it did immediately follow the classic one that did ;

I saw someone wearing an original one on the tube last week and had forgotten quite how two-tone it actually was, I thought it must have faded in some way.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
        Wishful thinking on behalf of whoever mocked that up with that Premier League sleeve patch. Those play-offs ain't won yet.
        Damn straight, but well spotted; I hadn't noticed the element of hubris, I was too overwhelmed by the concept.
        I said weeks ago that we'd finish fourth and lose in the play offs to Middlesbrough. Still, I've been wrong before.

Comment

Official Chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by The-Reverend View Post
            Official Chelsea
            Interesting to see that even in a publicity photo Chelsea lack focus and all seem to be pulling in different directions.

Comment

Also, how did that ball get there?

Comment

Manchester United third. Apparently it's to celebrate the 50th anniversary of them winning the European Cup. Surely that would have been better this season?

Comment

Roma "medieval armour inspired" it says.

Comment

uh

at least it doesn't have fucking crusader cross on it i guess

Comment

I saw someone wearing an original one on the tube last week and had forgotten quite how two-tone it actually was, I thought it must have faded in some way. immediately changed carriages

Comment

#banter

Comment

Originally posted by longeared View Post
                          Roma "medieval armour inspired" it says.

I wouldn't fancy the resilience of that against a pike

Comment

Don't go swimming in one then.

Comment

Lyon

Comment

Like that.

Comment

Isn't that just a 1980s England shirt?

Comment

ish but not quite exactly.

Comment

I thought we'd already covered that Lyon Admiral tribute, must have seen it elsewhere.

I presume Chelsea will wear that new kit at Newcastle this weekend or in the Cup Final. I seem to see less of these "final game of the season" kit debuts in recent seasons, or am I wrong?

Comment

Paris Saint Germain

Comment

Plymouth Argyle

Comment

Is that a darker green or actually black stripes and shorts trim?

Comment

Black, according to the Argyle website.

Comment

Black stripes. Last worn in the 70s. Their original kit was black and green halves.

Comment

These shirts all look like the template was coloured in by my four-year old son.

Comment

Geopolitically how does it work with PSG owned by Qatar but sponsored by Emirates?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X