No announcement yet.

First Aid Kit - Shirt Gallery 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canadian Premier League revealed all of the kits for its debut season.

A friend did a detailed review (with more photos) here.

Comment

Brazil will take to the pitch wearing their original white colourway in the first match of this summer’s Copa America in celebration of the 100th anniversary of the first time they lifted the trophy back in 1919.

Comment

That is lovely.

Comment

It's also hasn't been worn since the disaster of the 1950 world cup.

Comment

Is Coutinho meant to look like a painting or have Nike just gone overboard with the Photoshop again?

Comment

I think it's a deliberate 1919 look.

Comment

They should have worked harder at photoshopping out the crap tattoos then.

Comment

Originally posted by blameless View Post
                  They should have worked harder at photoshopping out the crap tattoos then.
                  It's a tough balancing act, the crap tats are probably copyright and an integral part of his brand image.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                    The Canadian Premier League revealed all of the kits for its debut season.

A friend did a detailed review (with more photos) here.
                    That bloke in purple looks like a backrow forward!

Comment

He's a bit of a bruiser alright.

Comment

I've only just clocked that all the Canadian Premier League kits are being made by Macron. That's quite a coup, and an unlikely one for them. They're not that big in North America are they?

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
                          He's a bit of a bruiser alright.
                          I think that's Marcus Haber, who has has enough of Dundee and jumped at the chance to return home...

Comment

Originally posted by Uroš Predić View Post
                            I've only just clocked that all the Canadian Premier League kits are being made by Macron. That's quite a coup, and an unlikely one for them. They're not that big in North America are they?
                            I'm guessing they were the lowest bidder. Probably quite an important consideration for a new, unestablished league.

Comment

I like the Westjet boys at the back left best. Plus they have grasped the concept of a change kit being a different colour. The Timmy Ho's lads front right a close second.

Comment

I've no clue which is the 'first' kit and which the change in all cases.

Comment

There are two virtually identical kits there. Bit odd when they only had 14 to design.

I'm not really impressed with them as a set. The only one that even vaguely appeals is the HFX Wanderers home kit, (front row, 5th from left).
                                  Last edited by Nocturnal Submission; 12-04-2019, 10:26.

Comment

I'm with jwdd, I think top left are all right. Back middle just look like Man U.

Comment

A nice gesture, though I suspect they are probably ditching this particular shirt in the summer (especially as they've never won in it) ;

[URL]https://twitter.com/phildelves/status/1127878289903763456?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Good on Huddersfield and all that but having that many luminous shirts in one place just made it look like the away end was being rather overzealously stewarded.

Comment

It's the kind of thing which reminds you why you fell in love with the game.

Comment

Far more palatable Wembley sponsor news for one of today's matches ;

[URL]https://twitter.com/thecurfews/status/1129044668363223042?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Working...
                                            X