• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
    Infantino wishes that was true

Heh!

Comment

I'm reminded of the United For Sale Jim Ratcliffe banner that put me in such a foul mood that I didn't go to the Liverpool game earlier this season. Fans championing lawyers and billionaires is such a bleak state of affairs. Real dystopian, PL end-game behaviour.

Comment

Took me a minute to get that banner. First thoughts was it was a mis-spelt reference to Arsenal’s current wobble, rather than a nod towards Man City’s new star brief signing.

Comment

Did that replace the "Manchester thanks Sheikh Mansour" one that was there when we won our way back into the league?

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon View Post
            Did that replace the "Manchester thanks Sheikh Mansour" one that was there when we won our way back into the league?
            That's still there, albeit updated to reference the number of years since he arrived.

Comment

Sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
                HHahaha. Oh man.
                It'll surprise no one to discover that this was paid for by the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunderporinostesta View Post

Aye. They could've done all the good stuff without doing the bad.
                  Yeah, I was going to suggest that if they cared about Manchester, they could have done all of that without cheating at football.

Comment

I expected that they had outsourced it to one of their Emirati "partners"

Has Pannick commented? I wouldn't expect him to, but would also expect him to be absolutely mortified

Comment

I'm reminded of the United For Sale Jim Ratcliffe banner that put me in such a foul mood that I didn't go to the Liverpool game earlier this season. Fans championing lawyers and billionaires is such a bleak state of affairs. Real dystopian, PL end-game behaviour.
                      How do you see it ending?

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Pepsi View Post

How do you see it ending?
                        Kind of like The Last of Us, but without the mushrooms.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                          I expected that they had outsourced it to one of their Emirati "partners"

Has Pannick commented? I wouldn't expect him to, but would also expect him to be absolutely mortified
                          You would expect - I didn't even know who it was referring to. It is deeply strange.

Comment

It'll surprise no one to discover that this was paid for by the club.
                            Where did you see that?

Comment

My thoughts would be "who else is going to pay for a banner that size and quality"?

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon View Post
                                Sickening.
                                Why?

Comment

Don't be obtuse.

Comment

It's only a banner.

Comment

It is a 30ft banner in support of a lawyer defending the club against cheating allegations. It is really rather a bizarre thing to do, even if it has a slightly amusing musical riff. The general vibes from it is making a joke out of it all.

Comment

I'm not sure that TonTon wasn't referring to the banner smarming up to Sheikh Mansour.

Comment

They're both sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post

Where did you see that?
                                            I didn't. I was told.

Comment

The 1894 group who organise City's choreographed weirdness were approached by the club who wished to make a sizable donation to their fund for a flag.

Comment

If they cared about Manchester ...
                                                They don't care about Manchester. Why on earth would they?

Comment

Its an embarrassment. Fostering a siege mentality has increased the volume in the ground, but has brought some spectacularly bad takes along with it.

Comment

Originally posted by E10 Rifle View Post

They don't care about Manchester. Why on earth would they?
                                                    That’s my point.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X