No announcement yet.

The First Kit Is The Deepest - Shirt Gallery 2023/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The texture of the shirt is pretty interesting isn't it? It really looks like a 60s/70s knit fabric in the pictures, I'm struggling to imagine the feel of it in a modern technical fabric:

Comment

You know things have got out of hand when Nef's embedding tweets from GBeebies.

Comment

Originally posted by Fussbudget View Post
        The texture of the shirt is pretty interesting isn't it? It really looks like a 60s/70s knit fabric in the pictures, I'm struggling to imagine the feel of it in a modern technical fabric:
        Yeah, I was thinking that those Canada shirts linked to by JVL upthread almost looked crocheted :

Comment

I like how Nike have made the England star all washed out like the dim, distant memory it is.

Comment

I like that white Canada shirt.

Comment

Ray de Galles several pages too late - thanks for sharing the Cymru kits.

To me, the daffodil away look a bit like it should be worn by an African team with the panels the way they are. I like it.

Comment

I can sort of see that - maybe not quite bold enough for Mali though, going by their recent standards.

Comment

Is the discussion about Nike's woke cancel-culture lesbian-conspiracy desecration of the St George's Cross discussed elsewhere or many pages ago, or has OTF decided that it's a bullshit story that warrants no discussion, other than to note that Keir Starmer is a vile cnut?

Comment

It is discussed. Somewhere. Perhaps even on more than one thread.

Comment

Having seen the Welsh first kit live now I do think they’ve slightly missed a trick in mot making the middle Adidas stripe on the shoulders yellow to have consistency of trim throughout.

Comment

Wouldn't it be more consistent if the middle stripe was red, with yellow between the stripes?

Comment

Originally posted by 1974ddr View Post
                          Wouldn't it be more consistent if the middle stripe was red, with yellow between the stripes?
                          Possibly but it would risk looking awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post
                            Joey Barton has called the England Kit "woke gay Communism"

Time to buy a shirt at last?
                            Did he really say that?
                            And if so, is he still trying to portray himself as some sort of unappreciated intellectual?
                            Last edited by 1974ddr; 23-03-2024, 09:33.

Comment

Originally posted by 1974ddr View Post

Did he really say that?
                              And if so, is he still trying to portray himself as some sort of unrecognised intellectual?
                              he actually went a bit further-

hey know exactly what they are doing
                              @Nike @fa @England
                              Trying to sneak that Woke, Gay communist nonsense onto the England national team jersey. It’ll be to appease all of the lesbians who play for the
                              @Lionesses and in women’s football. Nothing ‘playful’ about it. Another manoeuvre in their attempted ‘Coup d’etat’ of the men’s game. Leave our flag and our game alone.​

Comment

Very communist at £85 each.

Comment

I never had you marked down as a cheapskate, 3CR, but now I see you settling for the 'stadium' shirt, when the 'match' shirt is a mere £125...?

Comment

I'm just stating the facts here (that even the less expensive variant would have hardcore Marxists go all light-headed), the Wales shirt is a tenner cheaper anyway...

Comment

I hope the gammon complaining about the England shirt don't see the bonfire at my local cricket club. Not just a recoloured flag but they're going to burn it.

Even in leafy suburban Surrey the Woke Caliphate are upon us!

Comment

Surely this tweet should have been posted (or the shirt worn) next Monday?

https://twitter.com/afcwimbledon/status/1772566710995804332?s=46&t=YPTuyXx_pzpV4Wjm6pdF-Q

Comment

I'll be the first to ask if shirts covered in sheep is further proof of the Welsh takeover at Wimbledon.

Comment

I have already speculated elsewhere that the shirt is a response to this

Comment

https://twitter.com/phil_football/status/1773305624438186197?s=46&t=YPTuyXx_pzpV4Wjm6pdF-Q

Comment

Has this been mentioned yet?

Comment

No wonder they are switching to Nike

Comment

Kerry's third kit, which they declare to be inspired by the explorations of Tom Crean:

Comment

Working...
                                                    X