The First Kit Is The Deepest - Shirt Gallery 2023/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The First Kit Is The Deepest - Shirt Gallery 2023/24

I've been inspired to start the new thread by these inspired Sheppey United kits which brilliantly feature the Sheppey Crossing and The Swale as design elements.

I hope the execution lives up to the initial idea and launch :

https://twitter.com/sheppeyufc/status/1647230892539092993?s=61&t=AGYaHxwtRU_HNs0TqPMaJg

They're both very similar.

If 1999-2000 QPR played 1985-86 Sunderland, I'd imagine one of them would have to wear a change kit.

What will they do if they play away at a team with white home shirt?

Comment

Oooh, lush!

https://twitter.com/afcwimbledon/status/1651893741307805701?s=46&t=YPTuyXx_pzpV4Wjm6pdF-Q

Comment

ayr_united_2023_oneills_home_kit.jpg

Comment

Ayr United home.

Comment

Forest have ended its contract with Macron early to sign with Adidas. We have had Adidas in the recent past and I liked those kits a lot which is promising. Macron have been OK design wise, but the quality of the material has received many complaints. This season's in particular was having thread pulls within a few minutes of wearing, causing lots of returns.

Comment

Chester home and away. Imitation is the biggest form of flattery, as they say...

Comment

Chester need to do a shirt with an underprint of Jed having Alan Partridge in a headlock

Comment

Chsshhesshteh. Chiighstah.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                    Oooh, lush!
                    You getting one then?

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon View Post

You getting one then?
                      As long as they've still got my size when I get to the ground, yes. Actually leaving a bit early to give me a better chance!

Comment

How long have you been waiting to use that thread title Ray de Galles

Comment

Since about five minutes before I started the thread. Truth be told, the pressure of coming up with a suitably punning title for the kit thread every year gets ever more pronounced.

Comment

Very Union initiative. Meh kit.

[https://twitter.com/fcunion_en/status/1651134180015702017?s=61&t=xvOireV8JOIS_CpbTtDBow

Comment

Wembley are wearing a brand new kit, but I can't find an online photo of it. I'll see if I can get a picture of it myself.

Comment

IMG_20230429_163217_hdr.jpg

Comment

https://twitter.com/ursusmaije/status/1652354852058456064?s=61&t=xvOireV8JOIS_CpbTtDBow

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post

As long as they've still got my size when I get to the ground, yes. Actually leaving a bit early to give me a better chance!
                                    You got one then.

Comment

So soon again?

Good.

Comment

If this is a fake it's certainly an elaborate one :

https://twitter.com/thekitmanuk/status/1653345671393558531?s=46&t=YPTuyXx_pzpV4Wjm6pdF-Q

Comment

While I so, so hope this change shirt is genuine ;

https://twitter.com/footy_headlines/status/1652396357288706049?s=46&t=YPTuyXx_pzpV4Wjm6pdF-Q
                                          Last edited by Ray de Galles; 02-05-2023, 15:50.

Comment

I was wondering why there wasn't much new shirt action yet but. of course, the very late finish to the PL is going to push back the kit launches (and their now-commonplace last game debuts) for those clubs by quite some time too.

Comment

There's a high chance the change shirt is genuine - there's a very convincing photo of Virgil van Dijk wearing it floating about.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
                                                There's a high chance the change shirt is genuine - there's a very convincing photo of Virgil van Dijk wearing it floating about.
                                                You mean he can levitate?!

Comment

The tweet Ray posted of the change seems to have been deleted. I'm trying to work out whether that makes it more or less likely that it's real (more because it really wasn't meant to be leaked yet so they've had it taken down, or less because ... well, I'm not sure).

Comment

Working...
                                                  X