Paul's boutique - Serie A 2022/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EIM View Post
    Kvaratskhelia looks some player. The best Georgian since a little fat lad turned up at City in the 90s.
    A second of the game. He sat the defender down brilliantly. Optimistic call and response of his name from the announcer.

Comment

First point of the season against a very flat Juventus team, rarely do our centre-halves inspire confidence but today they were untroubled by an opposition who seemed clueless. Rabiot had a goal disallowed if anyone is interested.

Kvaratskhelia has more goals from open-play in two games than Insigne managed all last season.

Comment

Monza lose their third straight, this time at home to Udinese

The last time Silvio had results like this, he changed the electoral system

Comment

He's blaming the coach and players for not taking on his pre-match tactical advice

Comment

The French national team is an endless source of drama

Thread

https://twitter.com/zachlowy/status/1563945488373747716?s=21&t=oQVvD9sqjKIvh8cxrrvWxg

Comment

His own bloody brother?!?!

Comment

Who has accused Paul of getting a sorcerer to place a curse on Mbappe!

Comment

Their mom is also rumoured to be involved

Comment

AC Milan sold to a US Alternative Investment Fund for 1.3bn

Comment

Including a minority stake to the New York Yankees

Comment

Which must represent a tidy Profit for Elliot Management who took over the club after the previous owner defaulted on the interest payments on $300 million loan.

Comment

Being vultures proves to be seriously lucrative

Comment

Quite a few matches kicked off at what one might consider quite early today.

Comment

Television diktakt

Comment

https://www.pallamag.com/

Got myself this as a birthday present. It's ludicroludicrously expensive but fits my view of italian football as an aesthetic more than a sport. It flirts with hackneyed hipsterism, with articles on Napoli, Cosenza, Venezia and Lebowski, but that's fine, as that's exactly what I'm interested in. It looks fantastic, but most importantly it lets everyone know exactly what sort of a dickhead they're dealing with. Might buy a new coffee table to showcase it.

Comment

No Livorno?

And yes, I'm jealous.

Comment

There's an essay about rivalries in Tuscany, which covers Livorno v Pisa. It wouldn't have been right without them, would it?

Comment

Caption

Comment

I wonder if the clubs will organize friendlies during the World Cup given their Italian players won't be going.

Comment

There have been suggestion of tours, but the "big" clubs will be missing "name" foreigners

Comment

Another thoroughly entertaining evening of football. The Milan derby was a cracker, and Lazio v Napoli was great value too. Honestly, Italians forgetting how to defend is the best thing to happen to football in ages.

Comment

https://twitter.com/GreyHorseMCR/status/1565987802680098817?t=eHQexv4H3gk9txGxU2FHZg&s=19

Meanwhile, losing Sky Sports and having to rely solely on BT Sports's output is the best thing to happen to the Grey Horse's social media output in ages.

Comment

Have you looked behind the sofa? These sort of things are always down there.

The Grey Horse does have a sofa, right? I'm thinking located in a snug, say. Possibly no longer used but instead preserved as a shrine to the one-time Writer-In-Residence after they took it over as theirs (all complete speculation of course, but I'm just going to blithely assume I am entirely right).

Anyway, yes, Lazio-Napoli was a good game. Napoli look like a very entertaining team. I'll be in Naples over a weekend next May, as it happens. Fingers crossed they are at home... and tickets are potentially available. Though that would mean Napoli weren't in the running for the Scudetto I guess, which would be a pity given how fun their team is at the moment.

Comment

Is Giroud one of the most underrated players of the past decade or so?

Comment

Antonio Candreva has now apparently scored for seven different Serie A teams.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X