No announcement yet.

When Saturday Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and the evil are top of the league...

Comment

Actually fallen to fifth after losing to Loughgall
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Not sure what we've done to be described as evil. We gave you the great Rodney Fern...

Comment

Heh, and we loved him...

Comment

In fact, if he hadn't retired half-way through the 1982-3 season, we wouldn't've gone down.

Comment

As a Rochdale/Norwich household for over two decades we've had seasons where every other week seemed to contain a six point weekend and others where we were lucky to get any. That we couldn't manage it this weekend in spite of us both facing sides adrift at the bottom of the league says everything about Rochdale's current malaise.

Comment

I'm in a Leyton Orient/Sunderland/Norwich household and it feels like Saturdays when all three win are extremely rare. Add in Wales in the Rugby and this weekend really would have sucked if it weren't for Norwich.

Comment

Barnsley 1 Lincoln 5 (and I got to watch the whole of the glorious second half. Fucking hell, what a game, what a result)
                  Borussia Dortmund II 0 Bielefeld 2 (okay, in the two years since I started this thread they've fallen two divisions and are dangerously close to a third successive relegation, but this was an excellent outcome)
                  Eintracht Frankfurt 3 Hoffenheim 1 (and I was there, and at least we didn't play shit. The five times I've seen this fixture in recent years it's been four wins and a draw)

And the team I coach won 5-2. Who started this ridiculous thread?

Comment

Barnsley 1 v 5 Lincoln (spoken about before, just watched goals again, still giddy)
                    Haringey 1 v 0 Cheshunt (Boro might still pull off the Great Escape! Only 3 points behind Cheshunt now, but Concord in 21st do have five games in hand...)
                    Granada 2 v 3 Real Sociedad (A brilliant comeback from 2-1 down with 10 mins to spare. Erreale, proving that just like City, they can score more than 1 goal a game).

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan Gardner View Post
                      ​​​​​​
                      Didn't they beat Ballymena though?

Comment

No

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan Gardner View Post
                          ​​​​​​
                          You don't support Glentoran...