No announcement yet.

How many games since a 0-0?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd not been following this thread or tracking my games since a 0-0 but realised today that last night's goalless Wales home game against Estonia was my first in 23 games since, er, June's goalless Wales home game against Albania.
    Last edited by Ray de Galles; 09-09-2021, 18:32.

Comment

Having not been in Cardiff last night, I'm now at 24 games since a 0-0; Bridon Ropes vs Lewisham Borough back in November. Goalless draws seem a real rarity in lower league Welsh football, so I suspect the most likely chance of me breaking the sequence will come when I watch Doncaster – especially given they've only scored 1 so far this season – or Wales, which I'm not likely to do 'til November.

Comment

I forgot to mention in the report, but Saturday's game was the first I've been to this season where the away team failed to score which really helps my 'games since 0-0' total which now stands at 69. I haven't decided on my next match yet.

Comment

Think you're the current leader Capybara

I'm up to 12.

Comment

Div 3. Sunderland 0 Bolton Wanderers 0
            Boxing day 2019. Truly as bad as it sounds. I watched the second half downstairs alongside a couple of stewards as I couldn’t be bothered to go back to my seat. Neither blamed me.

Comment

Lincoln's last 0-0 in all comps was the last regular fixture of last season at home to Wimbledon (20 games). We've not managed to keep a clean sheet yet this season in the league, but did beat Bradford 3-0 in the Pizza Trophy.

Comment

Back to zero...

Comment

Yes, same here, after 76 games. I won't get anywhere near that again.

Comment

My first trip to see Salop at home in 21 months put me on a hard reset ready for 2022! I'd got to 20.

Comment

Does a 0-0 followed by a penalty shootout count?

Comment

Originally posted by Sunderporinostesta View Post
                        Does a 0-0 followed by a penalty shootout count?
                        I would say yes.

Comment

As the thread starter, my ruling is 'yes'.

Definitely no extensions of streaks using the old penalty shoot-out dodge.

Comment

Originally posted by cantagalo View Post
                            As the thread starter, my ruling is 'yes'.

Definitely no extensions of streaks using the old penalty shoot-out dodge.
                            Which puts me on two after the St Albans v Braintree 0-0 and five pints in the ground, a few before and a lot after hangover.

The “streak” would’ve been a mighty seven iirc.

Comment

Not including my son's u11 games I'm up to 21.

Including them, I'm up to 33.

Comment

Can I have a ruling on 0-0 at FT, 1-0 AET?

Comment

Originally posted by Baptiste View Post
                                  Can I have a ruling on 0-0 at FT, 1-0 AET?
                                  I'm aware that betting companies would have paid out on 0-0 at FT but we're having none of that nonsense here. Definitely not a 0-0. You saw a goal didn't you?

In other news, my promising run of 22 games ended on Saturday. The length of this run had been enhanced by watching a lot of Brentford games so I was quite pleased we actually managed to keep a clean sheet.

Comment

I'm back on 1 after Barry earned a useful point on Friday against a team that battered them 4-0 a week ago. Saturdays game kicked off my new streak.

Comment

Good, I’m on 39 now then.

Comment

Back to zero...

Comment

Same here.

Comment

Yesterday's 0-0 at the Brentford Community Stadium ended my current run of 29 but I didn't mind too much as it was a really compelling game and such a good performance by Brentford.

We remain the only Premier League side that Harry Kane has not scored against.

Comment

I'm up to 15. Just. Thought yesterday's game was going to be one but a goal eventually got bundled in on 88 minutes.

Comment

First match of the season and Barton Town and Albion Sports end my streak at 51. I'd post in the match going thread but as neither keeper had a save to make, there is nothing to report except the ale was nice and the pitch excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                                                  I'm up to 15. Just. Thought yesterday's game was going to be one but a goal eventually got bundled in on 88 minutes.
                                                  Added 10 since then. So up to 25 now.

Comment

I'm currently on zero. And no way of changing it for 7 days.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X