Hollerbach's Bockwurst mit Senf - Bundesliga 2021/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imp View Post

Any golf ball action round the back of the hut yet?
    Lamentably not. Comments have included "Das war eine Siebener im Lotto" to "Honk'", although I fear the latter was directed at me.

Comment

I posted this before but I think Dortmund equaled or bettered the number of goals scored in a season, but this team never felt like a team. And although Rangers made it to the Europa final, those two losses to Rangers were embarrassing as was a brutal loss to Sporting. Not because Dortmund deserves to beat those sides, although Dortmund certainly have more talent, but because of the way Dortmund lost. Looks like Terzic is set to replace Rose. Terzic was smart to bide his time rather than leave. But it was also a move that required him to check his ego when Dortmund won the pokal, finished with a better record in teh league, and did better in the CL under Terzic than Gladbach did with Rose. This is the problem with the Bundesliga signing calendar running in ways that does not apply to other leagues. I'm still stunned that a manager or player can sign with another team while still playing with a current team.

Comment

Freiburg score a beauty in the final that reminds me of the Boro's at Old Trafford in the cup this season.

Comment

A club that I used to play for is now in the first round of next season's DFB-Pokal. If they need a former centre-half who knows the pitch, then ... they can fuck off. I've got better things to do.

Comment

Bremer SV?

The Hamburgerpokal final is in Sunday, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
              Bremer SV?

The Hamburgerpokal final is in Sunday, isn't it?
              Sort yourself out. Teutonia 05 did Altona 93 this dinnertime.

Comment

Am composing an angry letter to kicker . . .

Comment

I have to grudgingly admit Leipzig were the better team this evening

Comment

If only one of those Freiburg shots that had hit the post or bar had gone in . . .

Comment

A very decent match. I do wonder how long RB will be able to hang on to Christopher Nkunku, he's been a revelation this season. I'm guessing he'll be on the train to Munich as soon as Lewandowski hangs up his boots, if not sooner.

Comment

Union Berlin's first pre season friendly is at home to Bohemians. I should have booked the flight on Friday night, waiting until Saturday allowed Ryanair to cop on that something was happening. Berlin Pride is on that weekend, and Coldplay are playing on Sunday, so hotels are expensive too,but looking forward to visiting Berlin ( albeit briefly) and ticking off another Bundesliga stadium.

Comment

And a nice walk through the woods

It is dead simple to get to Berlin for a match from cheaper cities in Germany

Comment

And a nice walk through the woods

It is dead simple to get to Berlin for a match from cheaper cities in Germany
                            Yeah, a lot of people are flying to Hamburg. Fuck it,I got burned, I'll know better next time.

Comment

Dortmund have pressed the reset button and rehired Edin Terzić as manager.

Comment

Get in. Aye-o-ay.

Comment

It's here for anyone watching in UK:

Comment

Hope I'm bringing Hertha luck as I think this is the first time I've settled down to watch them all season.

That peace symbol on the centre circle is going to annoy me all night.

Comment

Hertha suddenly act as if they can play football. That's not what the Relegationsspiel is supposed to be about! This is supposed to be largely skill-free drama.

Comment

They had that peace symbol on the go in the first leg too, oder?

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter D View Post
                                          Hertha suddenly act as if they can play football. That's not what the Relegationsspiel is supposed to be about! This is supposed to be largely skill-free drama.
                                          I think they've reverted to type now. Can't see Hertha keeping ten men on the pitch at the current rate.

Comment

Originally posted by sw2borshch View Post
                                            They had that peace symbol on the go in the first leg too, oder?
                                            Maybe, didn't see any of it.

Comment

They have had for most matches in this competition since the invasion

Comment

I watched the Kaiserslauten vs DD game and the Pokal final too and it was on one of them anyway.

Comment

They have had for most matches in this competition since the invasion
                                                  Yeeeuuccch.

It's only Magath's impeccable dress sense which is balancing out that particular aesthetic nightmare.

Comment

How was that not a dark orange card at least? Just kicking the knee, why don't you?

The Hertha player made much of a drama out of it, which is the only thing convincing me that it _might_ have been just a yellow.

edit: I was talking about a play on the field, but appreciate that this post also kinda works in reference to RdG's aesthetic nightmare.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X